hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Quick question please

Ey guys a basic one I know. N apologies it's not in the diet forum I've only got the app n it doesn't seem to be showing the diet section.
    What is the daily proetin and carbohydrate intake that's required for bulking up

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question.
    Like anything else, the answer really depends on you.
    Generally, your macros would look something like 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat
    next you would need to calculate your base metabolic rate (BMR). I just posted a link to the calculater elsewhere, but you can google it or go to the nutrition section and look through the stickies (know what those are?) and in one of them it will tell you how to calculate your BMR.
    Next, you need to increase your caloric intake above your BMR. the more calories you take in above your BMR, the quicker you will gain weight.
    Having said that, you also need to understand that the food you eat needs to be clean, no junk or sugary crap. Again, the nutrition section will give you sample daily menus you can use to start with.

If that doesn't answer your question, let me know and I'll post some links when i have more time.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for that buddy

CodyLee1337 is offline New Member
    Really up to you, how your body responds to certain diets and etc. You will need to have higher caloric intake then output for any type of growth though.

Thread Information