hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Melanotan dirty brown

Anyone used melanotan n gone brown but sort of like a dirty brown in color. Thats what I'm finding

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    are you using tanning beds or natural UV light from the Sun? if its the former, then its a common complaint.

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    yes i have went a "mucky brown"

Um mainly tanning bed. What did you mean by former? Any ideas on how to not look Indian?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes please explain, I just ordered a bottle of the shyte and would love to know what to do to get a nice tan. Are you saying that tanning beds are no good for Melanotan, if so I hope it gets here soon as its only 60 right now during the day and dropping quick, looks like a glass box with a heater may be in my future LOL

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Um mainly tanning bed. What did you mean by former? Any ideas on how to not look Indian?
    Take off the feather headress, dump the moccasins and quit calling your freaking bong a peace pipe.....

Lol I'll give ya that

aitaronz is offline New Member
    Getting the right colour is all about balancing the melanotan dose with the amount of UV you're getting...

Quote Originally Posted by aitaronz View Post
    It depends a lot on your base complexion, but some people find MT2 without UV tanning gives them a funny grey-yellow colour.

The reason is that there are two types of melanin - the brownish black eumelanin and the reddish yellow pheomelanin. MT2 produces eumelanin, and some people need to tan to produce more pheomelanin to match it for a natural-looking colour. But as I say - it depends. Try it and see. If you start looking grey, ease up on the dose (or stop for a few days altogether), and go sit in the sun.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it only increases your own ability to tan, so if you're going to be "muddy brown" then that's what you'll turn.. it's not like a spray on tan where you can pick the color..

in the end it all comes down to genetics.. people with a fair complexion benefit the most in that they have never been able to tan, or have extended exposure to the sun.. now they can..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    it only increases your own ability to tan, so if you're going to be "muddy brown" then that's what you'll turn.. it's not like a spray on tan where you can pick the color..

in the end it all comes down to genetics.. people with a fair complexion benefit the most in that they have never been able to tan, or have extended exposure to the sun.. now they can..
    Yes sir, good info

Pale + natural tanning ability + super potent synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone (Melanotan II) + pigmentation => tanning all over, particularly where the most melanocyte activities take place per users genetics/history

Tanning to achieve a uniform color takes diligence, the right peptide (and candidate) & patience (at the least)

Folks who assume they can tan freckles/moles and the rest of their canvas at the same rate...wake up to a rude/foolish awakening => hence the typical MT-II freak out (happens to most imho)

Thread Information