Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Dr. Sils daily supp guide: 1, greens n fiber

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Dr. Sils daily supp guide: 1, greens n fiber

Hello. Im airing a new series these days. Shame marcus isnt here to put me down, cause im here for fun and fire.

But, i like to share info as well. So in this thread i will talk about what i use for supps. I like to follow Gregg Valentino and dont focus on anabolic supps cause there aint any. I use supps to stay healthy and maybe to make it more safe to up the gear doses.

Structure will be a new thread for each "lesson" -lol. We need to up the thread counts and to make it easier to follow.

So here we go. I like to start my day with superfood. A mix of best of greens and and best of ocean. I really hate veggies and i do believe superfood is an ok alternative. And i def feel it boost immunsystem. When i remember to put a good portion of superfood in my daily protocol, its rare i get viruses etc.

I mix this with another important supp. Very important. One tblspoon of fiber. Dave Palumbo ( The most intelligent and knowledgeable guy in the fitness world Bostin Loyd says) says it migth reduce chances of getting coloncancer by 90%. Thats pretty hot. 90 %. It also make bowel movements much easier.
    And a lot of other pros. But coloncancer is bad and when Dave says this i will use it every day the rest of my life.

Well guys. Lesson one finish. So go get your superfood and fiber.

In lesson two i will suggest 2 other supps perfect for staying healthy.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-03-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    Cowboymike likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I will give you fire...
    I can pretend to be your enemy.
    Cowboymike likes this.

Thread Information