Thread: Creatine CE2??

DubbaR is offline New Member

Creatine CE2??

Hello,
    I am interested in gaining about 10 pounds. I was told that this new creatine CE2 was the latest/greatest. Is this true? If not, what do you recommend for gaining 10 pounds of muscle mass?

Thanks!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by DubbaR
    Hello,
    I am interested in gaining about 10 pounds. I was told that this new creatine CE2 was the latest/greatest. Is this true? If not, what do you recommend for gaining 10 pounds of muscle mass?

Thanks!
    bro no matter how good that creatine is, it will not make you gain ten lbs of muscle. water maybe. however it may aid you in making you lift better but it will not make you gain ten pounds. you wana gain ten lbs. of muscle, you have to get your diet in check, eat, eat and eat clean, eat the right macros and get at least 1.5-2x protein per lb of bw. foods rich in protein are fish, chicken, eggwhites, beef etc. Also try using a weight gainer but you may gain some unwanted fat. good luck
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-17-2004 at 07:06 AM.

See I was told that CE2 does not help gain water weight like the previous ones did. That is why I was interested. I am not a weight lifter or into fitness. I did buy some weights to gain some weight. I wanted to use a supplement to assist me. I'm just willing to take what I need to help me gain weight. I'm at 145 now and been here for most of my adult life. I can eat a farm and not gain a pound.

See I was told that CE2 does not help gain water weight like the previous ones did. That is why I was interested. I am not a weight lifter or into fitness. I did buy some weights to gain some weight. I wanted to use a supplement to assist me. I'm just willing to take what I need to help me gain weight. I'm at 145 now and been here for most of my adult life. I can eat a farm and not gain a pound.

bro i use to weigh 150 for years. im 6" ive been at that weight for so long, until i decided to start bulking. ive tried every weight gainer out there as well as creatine, it didnt do squat.

what helped me was understanding how my body works i dieted to gain smartly and half a year later im at 180 lbs and still growing, most of it muscle. you will not gain weight with creatine or any other supplmenet unless you eat. you say you eat like a house but il make a bet with you you are not even breaking more than your minimum daily requiremnts. you got to log everythiing that you eat. sounds like a hassle and a B Itch but its the only way youl know for sure. this is what separates those who succeed and quit in the weight game. good luck.

You are right. I only eat three meals, if that. I work from 8 to five, so I eat no breakfast, little lunch, and a regular dinner. I do not overdue it at all. I need to pick up some weight. At least I know not to go waste money on supplements. Thanks!

You are right. I only eat three meals, if that. I work from 8 to five, so I eat no breakfast, little lunch, and a regular dinner. I do not overdue it at all. I need to pick up some weight. At least I know not to go waste money on supplements. Thanks!
    dont get me wrong supplements can aid you in your weight gain but them alone cannot replace the value of a good diet. eating three meals wont cut it, its best to have 5 to 6 meals evenly spaced between 2-3 hours a day. post in the diet board, im sure we can help you out good luck and dont give up

zOaib is offline VET
    DIET IS THE KEY ! its would be a good idea to log your daily routine , and people here can critic n help u get a diet worked out , ! good luck on your goals !

Thread Information