devistate is offline Junior Member

Question What do you guys think about this stack?

Hey guys, need some help here. I found this stack at my local gym and was wondering if it was reasonable. Please let me know what you think critizim and suggestions are very much welcome.

I am 21 years old and I have juiced twice before. I am not asking these questions for my self I am asking them for two 17 or 18 year old kids and a few older ones that are not intereseted in the real stuff. Anyhow let me know if you think these kids are to young to be taking this many supps of these type of supps at all. If you don think the two kids are two young please answer the questions for my other friends.

The stack is called the Anabolic Stacking Sequence. It is a 12 week stack of supplements such as androstendione, 19-nor androstendione, 19-norandrosteniol, tribulus terrestris, creatine, dhea and chrysin.

The Anabolic Stacking Sequence:

Suggests taking 150mg of 19-norandrostendione, 19-norandrostenediol, and androstendione before ecah workout for 12 the full 12 weeks.

Suggests taking 500mg of tribulus terrestris before and 250mg after your workout for week 1. week 2 you would take the same amount before and after your workout it just that you would also take 250mg 6-8 hours after your workout too. And on week 3-12 you would take 500mg before and after workout and 500mgs 6-8 hours later for a total of 1500mgs a day for week 3-12.

suggests taking 250mg of Chrysin before and after workout for the full 12 weeks, so for a total of 500mg of Chryisn/day.

Suggests taking 25mgs of DHEA before and after workout for week 1 - week 2 take 25mgs before and 50mgs after - week 3 take 50mgs before and 50mgs after workout for a total of 100mgs of DHEA/day for week 3-9 and then it drops down like it went up.

Suggests taking creatine before workout for week 1 - week 2 take it before and after workout - week 3-11 take it before and after workout and also 6-8 hours after workout. And on week 12 suggests to load on creatine again then after loading your done.

Also suggests taking protein drink during the whole 12 weeks.

So what do you guys think?

I have a few other questions:

Should creatine be taken after a workout and should a protein shake always be taken with it?

How much protein can a person consume an hour without wasting to much of it. Can you give me examples such as a person on steroid should be able to consume??????? an hour and a person on a volumizer should be around and a regular non supp user can take??????? I know everyone is different but what is supposed to be the norm?

What do you guys think of glutamine and how should it be taken like how often and so on? And should it be taken in this stack?

Well I think that raps it all up. I appreciate anyones response. sorry about all the questions but I am very interested in helping people too. I have been doing research on some of my questions and it is really hard to come up with the some answers to some of my questions. Like the protein consumption per hour i have found many different answers so I thouhgt I would come to where the real knowledge is at and ask you guys

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    for the 17 or 18 year olds there already producing enough test
    creatine, glutamine, multivitimen, and protein and calories

for you: creatine 10mg a day w/ water i take it once in the morning 30 b4 i eat ant b4 i goto bed you dont need to mix it w/

How much protein can a person consume an hour i donno i had heard that it was 30g but dont hold me to it <---- i would like to know the answer to this also

What do you guys think of glutamine 10mg WITH food

5mg in the morning and 5mg after a workout

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    It has been said that your body can only metabolize 50 grams of protein in one sitting. While this may be true for some people, it has yet to be scientifically proven. More realistically your body will utilize as much protein as it needs from one sitting. This amount could be more or less depending on what is needed.

The recommended daily intake of protein for an adult athlete is 0.75g per pound of body weight, but depending on your needs can be up to 1.5g per pound of body weight. Say Tom is a 185 pound athlete trying to build muscle mass and you want to know how much protein he should be eating a day. You would simply take your weight (in pounds) and multiply it by 0.90 (value from Table 1) to get 166.5 grams of protein a day. Of course this is the just a recommendation and can vary from person to person depending on your goals and needs.

Table 1: Protein Requirements in Grams per Pound
    of Body Weight per Day http://www.protraineronline.com/feb1/peak.cfm

Q: Can the body digest all 52 grams of protein as found in MESO-Tech packets? I've heard that you can only use 30 grams of protein at one time and the rest is wasted.
    A: There is a general misconception that any amount of protein over 30 grams will not be utilized. This number does not come from any scientific study but rather this "imaginary" ceiling was made up, and then accepted as the norm. The fact is, there is no scientific study that shows a limit on protein consumption.
    http://www.muscletech.com/6.asp

How much protein can I eat at one sitting? I’ve heard that the body can’t digest more than 30 or 40 grams from one meal.
    I do not know of any specific limitations on the amount of protein that one can consume in one sitting. In general there will be a limit to how many enzymes and how much hydrochloric acid one can secrete in the GI tract.
    You should calculate how much protein you need on a daily basis, while there are specific values that one can use, most guys will use 1 gram per pound of body weight for convenience. This is fine. Divide this total protein by the number of meals you eat each day. This http://205.147.231.176/fitness2/nutr_faq.shtml

For example, a 200 pound man can only absorb around 40 grams of protein in one sitting. The rest....wasted.
    http://www.totalfitnesssolutions.com/protein.html

But how much protein should you eat at once, and how often should you eat it? Several schools of thought exist on how much protein to eat at one sitting. Based anecdotally on what I've seen work well in many people, it seems that 30-40 grams of protein at a time is plenty. I've heard accounts of bodybuilders consuming as much as three times that amount, but I haven't seen any data indicating whether that amount is necessary or beneficial. http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutr...upp/p/1909.jsp

hmmm im going w/ the total amount YOU need and divide that by how many times you eat so around 30-40g per meal

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Great post Devil! I don't think any more can be said.

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Bump. Thanks DevilsDeity for your reply/opinions. I would just like to hear a few more, please help if you can.

Later

Thread Information