BigIrvGotti is offline New Member

Exclamation Questions for the Weightlifting Guru on Supplements

What up? I've been keeping an eye on this forum for a while but am just now becoming a memeber. Out of all the people who answer most threads that seem they remotely know what they are talkin about.....I got a some questions for you. I know there is going to be quite a few different answers but thats what Im tryin to get from this. You, the person viewing this, what is the top 5 supplements to take or stack on each other for mass, and what is the top 5 fat burners.....Have you heard of that new Sylvester Stallone line of products? He has a product called Leanfire....and a product named Forza-T and they appear real nice. The Forza-T really caught my eye b/c it has combination of 6-OXO, Tribulus, and ZMA. SO IF YOU think you know whats good and whats not, leave me a msg to get back to

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Ok, first things first. Welcome to AR. Now wipe your memory of any fat burner or supplement you've seen on tv. Anything with a good looking tag on it, forget about it. Best supplements to get big, if you want to stay natural...creatine, protein, and a good DIET. If you want to go out on a limb, research Prohormones. What are you stats anyways, ie, age, weight, height, years training, etc. Best fat burners, well it all depends. Do you want a topical solution or an oral one? For topical theres Lipoderm-Ultra and Ab-Solved from Avant Labs. Works pretty good. You can try Animal Cuts from Universal, I've heard good things about that. Or you can try an ECA stack, Ephedrine HCL/Caffeine/Asprin. That has to be the most popular so far. If you want a really good fat burner, you can look into clen . Check out the clen handbook on the Educational Forums. Keep in mind you arn't going to achieve anything in bodybuilding without a good diet and cardio. Also read this read, research for a little bit. Post your stats when you get back.

<i><

BigIrvGotti is offline New Member
    Im 18, 205lbs., 6'4, was about 180lbs. when I first started seriously training, and on Fat burners w/e works the best, what do you know about clenbuterol ? lemme know

Clen is an asthma medication. Its legal to have in liquid form, just check out some research sites. And I told you, look at the Clen Handbook under the educational forum. Try reading what I said =}

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Welcome....

Clen is a bronchodilator...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON CLEN

Since you're 18 I suggest you stay away from ph and steroids . Just stick to the basics + clen =D

Thread Information