hckyplyr is offline New Member

Who had KEPT their gains from M1T after cycle or after pct?

It seems like everyone keeps their strength gains. But I'm looking to gain atleast 10lbs. and be able to keep that muscle. WHat were your experiences with keeping the weight you gained, and how much was it...thanks to all

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I started out at 160 lbs. When i started my 4 week m1t cycle. I ended up being 180 lbs. after my cycle and im in my last week of PCT and i've retained 18 lbs. of muscle so far. My experience might be a little different then most, cuz i was just coming out of the hospital from a life threatening injury which left me in a coma for 6 weeks. So going from liquid tube food to whole solid food and heavy supplementation could also be a big part of my gains. But that being said, I still think that 10 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks is def possible. And you will most likely retain at least 5-8 lbs.

hckyplyr is offline New Member
    thanks for the response bro....Did you use the liquid or pill form. I might just buy the $10 bottle because people seem to have the same results from the cheap and expensive forms....thanks again

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    yeah i used underground labs too. I used liquid stuff for pct.

Thread Information