Thread: M1T Blues????

philosopher is offline New Member

M1T Blues????

I have been a member here for only a few months and all I can say is that the information on this site is amazing. I have been working out for nearly 20 years and going hard for about a year now. I have never tried anything stronger than the basic supps, i.e. andro, creatine, etc.....but when I heard about M1T I could not pass it up. It does work very well, I went from 190 lbs. to 208 lbs. in 21 days. Overall strength went up significantly, for example on the bench I went from 255 for 6 reps to 255 for 12 reps. So for a suppliment I can only say "wow".

Now the down side. I never exceeced 15 mg per day, drank more than a gallon of water per day and also took 4-ad. Woke up the other night with what can only be described as someone squeezing my testicals with a pair of pliers while kidney punching me. Went to the doc and was told I have kidney stones, painful but no big deal. However my BP which is usually lower than 120/80 was 170/120. This scared the crap out of me and the doc. I stopped taking the M1T at that moment and am waiting a week to see if the BP comes back to normal. I am not blaming all this on the M1T, but I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has experienced these symptons. Thanks to everyone for all the great info....this is an excellant site!

LM1332 Guest
    m1t is very bad on water retention so a lot of water in the body there for you have high BP. The best way to keep the bloating off is to get some slimstick from walmart to keep the water off.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Hawthorne extract is good for regulating BP, and keeping it at a noral level. And i hope you did proper pct after the m1t cycle.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by philosopher
    I have been a member here for only a few months and all I can say is that the information on this site is amazing. I have been working out for nearly 20 years and going hard for about a year now. I have never tried anything stronger than the basic supps, i.e. andro, creatine, etc.....but when I heard about M1T I could not pass it up. It does work very well, I went from 190 lbs. to 208 lbs. in 21 days. Overall strength went up significantly, for example on the bench I went from 255 for 6 reps to 255 for 12 reps. So for a suppliment I can only say "wow".

Now the down side. I never exceeced 15 mg per day, drank more than a gallon of water per day and also took 4-ad. Woke up the other night with what can only be described as someone squeezing my testicals with a pair of pliers while kidney punching me. Went to the doc and was told I have kidney stones, painful but no big deal. However my BP which is usually lower than 120/80 was 170/120. This scared the crap out of me and the doc. I stopped taking the M1T at that moment and am waiting a week to see if the BP comes back to normal. I am not blaming all this on the M1T, but I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has experienced these symptons. Thanks to everyone for all the great info....this is an excellant site!
    so you already had kidney stones before taking m1t?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I am pretty sure he did.... I doubt M1T would cause a kidney stone. Kidney stones are caused by Calcium deposits usually from not drinking enough water.

Mike

Thanks for the responses to the post. Yes I am sure the kidney stones were already there just not evident yet. From what I can tell there is nothing in M1T that can cause "stones". I thought I had researched M1T adequately but apparently I did not. I was not aware that the water retention would adversley affect my BP. So thank you for the education....lol. In the future I will be sure to have my **** together before I do anything else. Thanks for the input, and also for not flaming my ignorance!

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Hawthorne extract is good for regulating BP, and keeping it at a noral level. And i hope you did proper pct after the m1t cycle.
    Just to Add: Vitamin E as well...

If your blood lipid profile is off after the M1T Niacin (not the "non-flush" kind though) can help improve HDL and lower LDL.

Milk Thistle (herbal) can also help reduce liver enzyme activity and repair/restore liver cells. I'm sure most of you know all this...but I'm just re-iterating for those who don't.

Good luck with the BP bro...I'm sure with discontinued use of the M1T you'll be able to bring it back down...Let us know how it goes

Got the BP back to normal now. Had to be careful with the PCT, did not want to take anything that would play games with the ol heart....lol. My guess is that it was from the water retention and since I am slowly dropping weight, things have evened out. The lesson from all this has not been wasted though. Research, research, and then more research. Learned my lesson and the next go around will not be so catastrophic. Of course now I have to convince my wife that I know what I am doing and will not put her through hell again....lol!

Thread Information