zOaib is offline VET

Prohormone Ban Just Days Away !

ANDRO BAN MAY BE JUST DAYS AWAY!
    No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids .The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!

GO TO WWW.VPXSPORTS.COM for more info on this , thx just wanted to put thsi out there , wanna see if any of u guys r upto date with this stuff !

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    ANDRO BAN MAY BE JUST DAYS AWAY!
    No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids .The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!

GO TO WWW.VPXSPORTS.COM for more info on this , thx just wanted to put thsi out there , wanna see if any of u guys r upto date with this stuff !

if this is the case then i better stock up anyway there will always be a way to obtain these in the future; this is way to big to comletely pull out the shelves. this wil be huge in the black market!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If they do get banned, which they inevitably will, they wills till be possible to obtain. But why break the law for an inferior product, you might as well move on to real AAS.

zOaib is offline VET
    thats true NSA bro but if u look at it , atleast M1T isnt as bad as the real AAS i mean the sides r much lesser n wiht a good PCT u can get good output by using M1T .......... i am on it these days n , bro i feel like i can lift a car ....lol.......... the only stuff i have ever doen to a steroid is prolly M1T i dont wanna go near AAS ....... cause i like my lean physique n just wnated to tone my lean muscle mass anywho ! .......... but i am pretty sure u can still be able to get M1T since it is a steroid n it will be added to the rest of the AAS for profitable sale purposes ................. i aint gonna stock up ......... its just pure bullcrap .............

nsa
    I personally think that m1t will replace dbol , mg for mg i think m1t is better. Other than that m1t can't compare to serious AAS like test e, test prop, test cyp or tren . Tren is the kidn of all steroids IMO.

jmh80 is offline New Member

PH's to buy?

With this impending ban in mind, can you guys give me some good PH's to stock up on? I'm 24, 5'11" and 167 lbs. (been stuck at that for a few mos.) I'm thinking of starting PH's early next year. I've been told pretty much 1-testosterone , 4-AD, and M1T.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that M1T is pretty potent but is < a Test-based AS. Just from what other people have told me...They found aromatizing to be more beneficial for their long-term goals...and had less long term side effects as well.

It's a shame that the government can do stuff like tell us what we can and can't put into our bodies, whether or not we should buckle our seatbelt when we drive a car, and what free-speech is unpatriotic. Soon when they ban free-will I'm out to Italy.

I'm very much a patriot of the ideals that this country was founded on...but in all seriousness...they can keep taking our rights and infringing on our privacy if they want...but it's only sending the country downhill.

nsa
    M1t isn't realt test based. Its 1-testosterone , not testosterone. And it doesn't aromatize since its just methylated 1-testosterone.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    M1t isn't realt test based. Its 1-testosterone, not testosterone. And it doesn't aromatize since its just methylated 1-testosterone.
    ditto .................. i think ill head to switzerland , everythign is legal there !

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    will this ban include products such as 6-oxo?

will this include products such as 6-oxo?

nsa
    will this include products such as 6-oxo?
    Who cares, 6-oxo sucks and nolvadex and clomid are many times better at what they do and they are cheaper.

Man that is stupid, why dont the government ban cigarettes or something. That kills more than steroids .

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    Man that is stupid, why dont the government ban cigarettes or something. That kills more than steroids.

doesnt make sense when the big killers alcohol and tobacco are roaming free and taking lives.

zOaib is offline VET
    i have mentioned this in an earlier thread about PH ban , and now ill say ti again................ KILL ALL THE POLITICIANS and stick cigarette buds and jim bean bottles up their @$$E$

OwnItOnDVD is offline Banned
    BULL****!! Everything that is fun and good to use has to be banned by the gov't. Are we turning into Natzi's? I am stocking up on my M1t b/c personally I like the stuff.

Oh yeah, I am currently in thailand!! The pharmacies are so nice here. LOL! I am in heaven for some of you guys!

Darkness is offline Member
    I'll be getting at least 4 more bottles of M1T. But hopefully it'll still be cheap on the black market when and if banned.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how VPX doesnt say where there getting there info from
    and at the end of it they say "Act quickly; contact VPX or your favorite retailer soon, as your freedom to purchase the most explosive muscle building VPX compounds ever formulated will soon be a thing of the past!" good marketing i guess..

Anyway heres the latest from the FDA
    http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2004/304_andro.html

zOaib is offline VET
    FDA Consumer magazine
    May-June 2004 Issue

Crackdown on 'Andro' Products
    Federal health officials say a crackdown on companies that manufacture, market, or distribute products containing androstenedione, or "andro," is necessary due to concerns about the safety of the substance. Widely marketed to athletes and body builders, androstenedione has been advertised to promote muscle growth, improve muscular strength, reduce fat, and slow aging. But androstenedione acts like a steroid once it is metabolized by the body, and can pose similar kinds of health risks as steroids .

"Young people, athletes and other consumers should steer clear of andro because there are serious, substantial concerns about its safety," Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy G. Thompson said in announcing the crackdown. "Young people should understand that there are no shortcuts to a stronger body and that the best way to get faster and stronger is through good diet, nutrition, and exercise."

"Athletics benefit young people's health and give them a lesson in the value of hard work," added John P. Walters, director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy. "Androstenedione and other performance-enhancing drugs undercut these benefits by endangering our children's healthy development and teaching them that cheating is an acceptable component of pursuing excellence."

As part of the crackdown, the Food and Drug Administration sent letters in March 2004 to 23 companies, asking them to stop distributing products sold as dietary supplements that contain androstenedione and warning them that they could face enforcement actions if they do not take appropriate actions.

About 1 out of 40 high school seniors reported that they had used andro in the past year, according to the HHS 2002 Monitoring the Future survey, which tracks drug use among students. The survey, conducted by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, also found that about 1 out of 50 10th-graders had taken andro during the previous year.

People produce androstenedione naturally during the making of testosterone and estrogen. When people consume androstenedione, it is converted to testosterone and estrogen. Scientific evidence shows that when androstenedione is taken over time and in sufficient quantities, it may increase the risk of serious and life-threatening diseases.

Potential long-term consequences of the use of androstenedione products in men include decreased testicle size, impotence, and the development of female characteristics such as breast enlargement. Women who use these products may develop male characteristics such as male pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, and increased facial hair. In addition, women also may develop abnormal menstrual cycles, abnormal menstrual bleeding, and blood clots. Androstenedione use also increases the risks for breast cancer and endometrial cancer in women. Children who use these products are at risk for puberty beginning earlier and bone growth stopping prematurely.

The FDA considers dietary supplements that contain androstenedione to be adulterated under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act). Supplements containing new dietary ingredients have to meet certain requirements, and because these requirements have not been met for androstenedione, supplements containing the ingredient cannot be marketed legally.

Under the FD&C Act, the FDA is also responsible for taking action against any unsafe dietary supplement product after it reaches the market. The FDA also informed firms that it is aware of no history of use or other information establishing that a dietary supplement containing androstenedione is safe.

The National Collegiate Athletic Association, the National Football League, and the International Olympic Committee have all banned the use of androstenedione. The American Academy of Pediatrics, the Endocrine Society, the American Medical Association, and other health professional groups have cautioned against the use of certain steroids and their precursors, like androstenedione, because of their potential long-term adverse health consequences.

The FDA will determine whether further actions are necessary if firms refuse to stop distribution of androstenedione products. Such actions could include seizing illegal products as well as pursuing injunctions or seeking criminal sanctions against people who violate the law.

BULLCRAP ........................ OH AND MR POLITICIAN CIGARETTES & ALCOHOL ARE VERY SAFE BY THE WAY , OH I SEE U R SMOKING A MALBORO & OH A SHOT OF WHISKY , NICE TOUCH , BUT DO REMEMBER SIR WE SHOULD ONLY STAY AWAY FROM STEROIDS CAUSE THEY MAY MAKE US LOOK N FEEL BETTER THAN YOUR SCRAWNY @$$ !

nsa
    Ahh, that statement on the andro ban is BS.... F 'em, if they want to ban andro its only going to cause the former andro users to start using anabolic steroids ...

zOaib is offline VET
    well NSA we are talking about a 250 billion dollar alcohol n tobbacco lobby against no PH lobby .............. and i think to protect that money even if they gave 5 to 6 billion to the government it will keep tobbacco legal n alcohol , ............. but like i said our freedom is being ripped one thing at a time .............. and still those ugly ass politicians get blowjobs from fine @$$ women .......... i think ill become a politician after then BAN since that what i want hehehe

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    M1t isn't realt test based. Its 1-testosterone, not testosterone. And it doesn't aromatize since its just methylated 1-testosterone.
    If that was a response to my post...What I meant by 1-Test is < Test Based AS I meant...

From what people tell me 1-Test is a lesser product than a Test Based AS as far as results for them went...and that they recommend a Test-Based AROMATIZING AS over M1T (I realize M1T is a methyl form of 1T which isn't really the same as a test-based AS). Sorry if I was unclear.

OwnItOnDVD is offline Banned
    The ban threat is BS in my opinion! I can see it happening way down the road but not anytime soon. Does the ban and Andro also mean the ban of legal test based products?

decadbal is offline Banned
    bro you know you got that from a supplement company that specilizes in prohormones...so basically what im sayin is this, they are just tryin to scare you into buyin a ton of pros..... i doubt the ban will be soon, maybe in a year or more... pay attention to where you get your info and if they have something to gain other than being the first to report the action..

decadbal is offline Banned
    bump for zo

Thread Information