ceasarosa is offline New Member

My experience with Ergopharm's 1-AD and Norandrodiol

I hope this helps anyone contemplating buying any or both of these. I bought four bottles, two Norandrodiol and two 1-AD. I used both together for a about a month, my diet was normal just no fast food or ice cream and candy. The whole time I stayed between 170 and 175 my shoulders and arms gained some size and definition. Then I used 1-Ad buy itself and had an increase of vascularity and increased definition leading toward the fifth week. That's when I started loosing hair, too much hair. I counted about ten hairs coming off in the shower. I would run my fingers through and a couple more would be in my hand. This scared me, that's when I quit both prohormones altogether. I think the hair grew back, but I'm not sure, since I've always had thick hair to begin with. I can't say I would not have had any side effects from the Norandrodiol since I took 1-AD along with it and that is suppose to help. I think both products are good for a supplement. But I wouldn't buy 1AD again strictly because I lost hair and at 23 that is something I want to hold onto. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have bought any of them. Instead saved my money to buy real steroids .

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    1-ad isn't a bad supplement IMO. It gives good gains, not as good as m1t, but you don't get the sides as bad with 1-ad (although the sides were the reason you stopped). I've used 1-ad and 4-ad succesfully in the past, gaining a good amount of strength and a fair amount of muscle gain.

supplement freak is offline Junior Member
    ceasarosa i also lost hair from 1-ad im wondering if Norandrodiol alone will make me lose hair? i cant find any research on this site.

ceasarosa is offline New Member
    Supplement Freak, onn Bodybuilding.com their is an article written about 1-AD by BigCat. It says 1AD is able to convert somewhat to DHT, which is suppose to be responsible for hair loss, or if you have male pattern baldness in your genes it could speed it up. Norandrodiol is suppose to convert more to estrogen than DHT so it shouldn't lead to hair loss, I would think. Good luck.
    Last edited by ceasarosa; 05-25-2004 at 04:14 PM.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Norandro is a nor-testo and I think deca causas hair-loss as well?

supplement freak is offline Junior Member
    i also think that deca causes hairloss. especially if the person is taking propecia. which i am taking and i thought of taking Norandrodiol. does that convert to deca? will it make me lose hair?

Thread Information