uneek is offline New Member

Question need advice on creatine

somebody gave me a big coffe can full of pure creatine but iam not sure how and when to take it and how long to stay on it and also i dont have a scooper so iam gonna use a table spoon can anybody help me and iam not sure what i can mix it with somebody told me grape juice if so how many table spoons should i use

JayPee is offline Junior Member
    use about 5 grams a day, 30 minutes prior to workout.
    i wouldnt do the loading phase, i think its b/s.

mixing it with gatorade is good, grape juice is good too... just make sure you drink tonne's of water while on it. I cycle it 2 months on 2 months off.

have fun growin.

uneek is offline New Member
    thanks for your advice ill try it how you said since you look pretty big in your pic

immy is offline Associate Member
    i have trac and i do a tablespoon prior to my workout

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    yep I second the notion of the bs loading cycle. Perhaps it does infact "load" you up, but you still have to look at the damage it does to your kidneys just to see the benefits a little bit faster. Some would recommend 10g's a day though, 5g prior, and then 5g after, a lift. And in the case of the prior to lifting dose, like said above, take it with a transport ala gatorade or grape juice. After workout take it with your pwo shake and you're set.

p.s., I do benefit somewhat from creatine, but in all honesty in my personal case, it really bloats up my cheeks. I don't care about muscle bloat but my face I do I'mma come back to it during the winter, where I'll be bulking too so my puffy cheeks will match my weight gaining body hehe.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    You are going to want to take it with glucose, so like grape juice. But the trick is to time them right. I think glucose gets absorbed quicker then creatine, so youd like to space them out by like 30 mins. So like take glucose 30 min before the creatine. It might be the other way around, im kinda tired.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It should be the other way around. If glucose gets absorbed faster then you should take creatine first then glucose.

Thread Information