PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Creatine vs. NO2

For those who have tried creatine and NO2 which do you prefer? I'm going to use one or the either next month and I'm leaning towards NO2 since creatine is going to make me bloated as hell (not a good look during summer). But which one gives you the better results? what'd you guys think on this.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro its a matter of personal preference. others will choose one over the other for their own personal reasons. i say choose the no2 since you already know you are going to get bloated for the summer.

yeah I know its personal preference but I've also heard that no2 is useless and leaves you with no results when its all said and done. I've never taken it so I can't speak for myself but I'd take the creatine over no2 if it doesn't leave you with the results creatine does.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah I know its personal preference but I've also heard that no2 is useless and leaves you with no results when its all said and done. I've never taken it so I can't speak for myself but I'd take the creatine over no2 if it doesn't leave you with the results creatine does.
    ive never tried no2 either. i usually bloat with creatine but i got some san v12 last month. been using it without getting bloated. this stuff is really great, got stronger and no bloat. its a bit pricy but its worth every penny.

I heard that stuff is the same as Swole. If I get creatine thats the stuff I'd probably get.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No2 sucks, its a waste of money. You will make no gains on it. It will give you better pumps in the gym but so will creatine. Creatine bloats you up, but it makes you stronger and bigger.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    the big diff between the two is that creatine is good and works and NO2 is sucky and Doesnt work. . .get some creatine bro

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    If you want some creatine that doesn't give you the basketball head look, get Creatine Glycerol Phosphate. I swear by this ****. Even has some ala in it already. All the strength and growth without the bloat. Do some research on it. I normally get 400 grams worth for 25.00 at my sup shop normally runs higher but shop around.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant really say in all my time using creatine ive ever noticed the bloat, maybe i just dont know what im looking for. Right now the only creatine i get is with Vitargo CGL.

jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member
    Not a fan of either... but especially NO2

znak is offline Senior Member
    Try Trac by MHP, it is creatine with NO2. Really does work. You get the NO2 pumps (awsome for the beach) and the strength increase of creatine.

What is this bloating jive? (With all due respect...) Creatine just makes me a tad stronger.

Thread Information