musclebeach is offline New Member

how to run tren extreme 2

hey im new to this site but i wanted to throw a question out there i recently bought a bottle of tren extreme 2 produced by synthetic science labs . is this a good product and how should i run the cycle should i be taking three a day for the entire 90 capsules and they sold me a product for pst called natural test made by ecs is this pst good or garbage

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclebeach View Post
    hey im new to this site but i wanted to throw a question out there i recently bought a bottle of tren extreme 2 produced by synthetic science labs . is this a good product and how should i run the cycle should i be taking three a day for the entire 90 capsules and they sold me a product for pst called natural test made by ecs is this pst good or garbage
    I'm interested to hear how people are cycling this also.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    hmm... why waste the money I'm curious about? a bottle is like 80 dollars or so right? You could get 2 bottles of test e for not much more.... and test would be way less harsh on your body. I do like tren extreme though from seeing what it can do but the sides seem to suck (harsh on liver, shuts you down without supplementing any test = no good) Sorry I didn't answer your question but take this as a free 'bump' for someone to answer it..... just wanted to add my opinion on the matter too

musclebeach is offline New Member
    thats true but the tren is pvert he counter and you dont need syringes and you have to take post cyle with both and i paid 60 for my tren and its been about 2 weeks and it does seem to help but i dont think that its even close to the test but the big pro is that
    its otc i guess

Thread Information