Thread: Adenergy???

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Adenergy???

I was reading about a supplement called adenergy....I just got off a test only cycle and looking to maintain weight....possiably gain another 5 lbs.....If anyone has taken this let me kno how you feel about it and do you think it will work for what i want....I want good, strong, full of energy workouts as well as vascularity and strength....and like i said maybe another 5 lbs let me kno guys thanks.....Also i have ran the proper pct

zOaib is offline VET
    waste of money !

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you even know what it is ZOAIB before you say its a waste of money?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Assuming you are asking about a product with this as its selling point:

Adenergy

Optimum Nutrition, Inc. announces the launch of ADENERGY™, the first sports supplement with PEAK ATP™ – a patent-protected form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – and a precise combination of ingredients specifically formulated to improve strength and energy levels and support weight control.

ADENERGY™ is the only product currently available that promotes increases in adenosine triphosphate,” says Dr. Eliezer Rapaport, arguably the world’s leading authority on ATP. “ATP enhances blood flow to active, exercising muscle, thus significantly increasing the supply of oxygen and nutrients as well as the removal of waste products from the recovering muscle.”

“This is significant because muscles need oxygen to effectively burn fuels (carbohydrates and fats) and because faster clearance of metabolic waste materials from muscle tissues helps to delay the onset of soreness and fatigue,” adds nutritionist and ISSA certified personal trainer Ryan Briggs.

According to company sources, ADENERGY™ uses proprietary regio-selective delivery technology, which protects PEAK ATP™ from potentially damaging substances in the upper-digestive tract and encourages maximal absorption. Once absorbed and in the body, ADENERGY™ appears to increase regional cerebral blood flow, which improves mood and mental energy levels. ADENERGY™ may also augment athletic performance by delaying the onset of exercise-induced pain and fatigue. Additionally, the ADENERGY™ formula is based on a pending U.S. patent for the use of ATP and its parent molecule, adenosine, with caffeine, for promoting weight loss by increasing thermogenesis (calorie-burning). Catechin-polyphenol-rich green, black, and white teas are also included in ADENERGY™ for their apparent ability to enhance metabolism. Approximately 130 million, or 64.5% of Americans are considered overweight, according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ National Institutes of Health.

ADENERGY™ will begin to appear in health food stores, General Nutrition Centers, and health clubs across the country in early March 2004. Optimum Nutrition, Inc. is the only company licensed to manufacture and distribute products that contain PEAK ATP™ for enhanced performance, energy, and weight loss.

It's a waste of money IMO. You could use the money spent on this for a real cycle or more protein.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys.....im learning towards m1t poss a fina eq test cycle

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t is good stuff, but it can't compare to test, fina and eq cycle.

Thread Information