Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

getting paranoid about m1t....

i just read the info about prohormones from bulknutrition and i am getting paranoid. about the many side effects they mention that:

"On paper, M1T is much more anabolic than androgenic . It is less likely to lead to hair loss than most other prohormones."

9.1: Will the side effects go away when I am done with my cycle?

This depends on the side effect, but for the most part, yes. Loss of libido, testicular shrinkage, psychological effects, acne, and so on will go away once the cycle is over. If gyno develops, it may not go away. Hair that is lost may not grow back.

what the hell am i suppose to think? have any of you guys experienced or know anyone who's hair actually fell

worried as hell

I wouldn't worry at all. Only thing I felt was a little bit of tiredness. I had nice results with it though. Honestly, it really suprised me. Don't expect much out of it like I did and you might be suprised. Strength is where I increased the most. I will say my waist felt tighter then it did prior to the use.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I wouldn't worry at all. Only thing I felt was a little bit of tiredness. I had nice results with it though. Honestly, it really suprised me. Don't expect much out of it like I did and you might be suprised. Strength is where I increased the most. I will say my waist felt tighter then it did prior to the use.

thanks bro with all the posts about m1t i am expecting a lot if i gain at least 10lbs of muscle and get to keep it, id be happy!

just cant get this out of my head "Hair that is lost may not grow back."

Darkness is offline Member
    Heck in just the 1st week I gained 9lbs! I do feel sleepy as hell if I'm not doing anything, but besides that nothing else. This thing gives back pumps like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Heck in just the 1st week I gained 9lbs! I do feel sleepy as hell if I'm not doing anything, but besides that nothing else. This thing gives back pumps like a mofo.
    lets just hope and pray we keep oyr gains and strengths during pct

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If you do corect PCT you shouldn't lose anything more than a few pounds of water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If you do corect PCT you shouldn't lose anything more than a few pounds of water weight.
    Thats what I hope, I got liquid Clo/nol already, I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    NSA.... is M1T really safe to run for 4 weeks though? I have heard from many sites that a 2 week cycle is more than enough, and a lot of people have said that M1T is extremely liver toxic. More so than d-bol. Just wondering what other info you have on M1T and liver toxidity.... I have a bottle here I am wanting to try but I don't know if I want to run it for 2 weeks or 4.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    NSA.... is M1T really safe to run for 4 weeks though? I have heard from many sites that a 2 week cycle is more than enough, and a lot of people have said that M1T is extremely liver toxic. More so than d-bol. Just wondering what other info you have on M1T and liver toxidity.... I have a bottle here I am wanting to try but I don't know if I want to run it for 2 weeks or 4.

<<LMO>>

mike, i just started my first day of my m1t cycle today im planning on doing nsa's exact cycle that is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. if i get more info before the end of two weeks i might just go with 2 weeks if not then il go ahead. i guess with proper liver supplements it should be fine? i hope

nsa
    There is nothing other than the methyl part of the compound that is toxic to the liver. D-bol and m1t have the same liver toxicity. You can get decent gains from a 2 week m1t cycle, but you get better gains from a 4 week cycle. Just like you can get decent gains from an 8 week test/deca cycle, but you will get better gains from a 12 week cycle. If you are that paranoid about the liver toxicity take milk thistle both during and after the cycle.

There is nothing other than the methyl part of the compound that is toxic to the liver. D-bol and m1t have the same liver toxicity. You can get decent gains from a 2 week m1t cycle, but you get better gains from a 4 week cycle. Just like you can get decent gains from an 8 week test/deca cycle, but you will get better gains from a 12 week cycle. If you are that paranoid about the liver toxicity take milk thistle both during and after the cycle.
    i am taking hawthore berry, was going to take milk thistle as well but im saving it for pct coz i recall you mentioned that milk this. can actually hinder your gains?

nsa
    Yeah, i forget what thread it was but there was a study done that showed that some of the methylated compounds where just pissed out when you used milk thistle.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yeah, i forget what thread it was but there was a study done that showed that some of the methylated compounds where just pissed out when you used milk thistle.

So then no milk thistle until PCT correct?

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    So then no milk thistle until PCT correct?

<<LMO>>
    yeah man thats the general consencus. save the milk thistle for pct.

nsa
    Yeah, milk thistle is best when doing pct, but if you are really worried about your liver during your cycle then its alright to take it during your cycle but you probably won't make gains like you would if you didn't use it during your cycle.

rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    is it best to get the liquid milk thistle or the caps... ?

nsa
    i haven't heard of liquid form, i don't think one is better than the other so you might as well go with the cheapest.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I just want to say nice bike. And by the way I am currently on my second cycle of m1t and love the stuff. Currently planning on using for 4 weeks on and 2 off we'll see if it gives me the gains im hoping for.

nsa
    Ducati, time on = time off.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I just want to say nice bike. And by the way I am currently on my second cycle of m1t and love the stuff. Currently planning on using for 4 weeks on and 2 off we'll see if it gives me the gains im hoping for.

bro listen to nsa he knows his stuff. spend 4 weeks for your pct as well.

Doing 2 cycles of M1T is just too much of a weight increase in such a short period of time IMO. I'll wait a few months till I'll do the next one.

nsa
    The stretch marks you get from running cycles and pct's constantly is pretty bad, but you can't get big without stretch marks so its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Doing 2 cycles of M1T is just too much of a weight increase in such a short period of time IMO. I'll wait a few months till I'll do the next one.

bro are you going to do a 4 week on, 4 weekpct?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro are you going to do a 4 week on, 4 weekpct?
    Yep, in fact I may stay longer than 4 weeks on PCT.

Thread Information