SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member

My M1T experience and oddity

Since the stuff is new, I figured I'd make a comment or two about the stuff since I just tried it.

For reference, I tend to do a 5-day split.

Decided to try a 4-week cycle, 10mg two times a day. Just finished it two days ago. I also did a dermal 4diol for first half, and 4nordiol for second half (my mistake, wasnt planning on nordiol but it was what i had gotten). I also took small amounts of milk thistle and cranberry.

What I discovered: a few sides, nothing major except one (next paragraph). Libido drops (specially without 4diol) but I didnt care about that. I also completely lose your appetite. As someone who loves to eat, I was rather surprised at that. The final side is the one that bothers me, and I haven't seen anything similar about this so I'm wondering if I'm attributing it correctly to the m1t...

Well, first week is normal. No major changes to speak of.
    Second week, strength is better, and pumps (!) are quite major.
    Third week, strength is better still, but something is happening- while working out, I cramp VERY easily. I don't think I was even able to finish one full workout this week, by the time I'd get two thirds of the way done I wouldn't even be able to move.
    Now this is what bothered me. Fourth week, this feeling of cramping starts to take over even everyday activities. A typical weekend day, I'd normally have a backpack with me and be trotting all over the city. Now I can't even walk for TEN MINUTES without my lower back being on fire- it feels as if I did a lower back workout, yet I did nothing but walk! This seems to be happening with every muscle group- just doing minor physical activity makes whatever group get tired VERY fast. Not a big deal except for that lower back part, when you can't even walk properly (without good reason) then that's a problem.

My last dose ended a couple days ago, so I'm just seeing what happens in the next couple days (leg workout tomorrow, i'll never be able to do it if my lower back hurts, ugh!). Is this.... normal?

I've done other PH cycles before (last one was maybe a year ago) and this didn't happen then. I've never done any AS, so I don't know if this kind of thing is normal for that either.

So was m1t good? I did definetely get a boost from it, and I do think it helps.
    In my case, I'll have to find a way to ease up this cramp (?) problem. Has something similar happened to anyone else?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Hmmm..... Kidnys are down there..... don't know if is what might be hurting. The cramps are odd.... how much water were you drinking?? Did you take anything else while on the M1T??

<<LMO>>

I mentioned what else I was taking- dermal on the outside, and a bit of milk thistle/cranberry on the inside. I'm pretty sure it's not kidney pain- I've had kidney stones before in my life, and I definetely know what that's like- this isn't it It's definetely muscular pain/cramping... because it affects anything I work hard, like while doing deadlifts on week 3 I had a major buttock cramp, of all things. I mentioned the lower back specifically because it's noticable even when just walking for a short time (I'm assuming it's hitting me hard there because you use the lower back in almost anything you do, in real life).

EDIT: something you made me think about though, and something I usually take notice of, is salt and potassium intake. I didn't pay attention to that at all during this trial, so I'll keep track of that next time and see if it makes any difference. I do believe I drink enough water, it's pretty much all I drink, I don't do coffee, alcohol, juices, sometimes some diet soda.
    Last edited by SneakerSeven; 06-01-2004 at 09:26 PM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    im on my second day, so far so good. im curious why you had that adverse reaction. bump for more answers!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    To clarify, you're taking 10 mg twice daily? So 20mg total per day?

Yup, 20 per day (not taking it at the moment, this was last month, just finished a couple days ago). As for adverse reaction, the annoying stuff didn't happen until week3 or so.

It also seems in stuff I've read (including FAQ) that everyone seems to react differently to it, so perhaps this is my unique case...

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    To clarify, you're taking 10 mg twice daily? So 20mg total per day?

Ya that would be a lot.....

Also, on the potassium/sodium/water intake issue.... that alone can cause cramps. There have been a few times where I didn't take in enough water and during my workouts I got horrible horrible cramps... even while not taking any kind of supplementation.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    im on my second day, so far so good. im curious why you had that adverse reaction. bump for more answers!

Spoon... you should make a journal so we can all follow your M1T cycle. I still have two bottles of the stuff I am waiting to use.... I am just waiting it out a little longer because I want to see how long I can keep gaining naturally.

<<LMO>>

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Spoon... you should make a journal so we can all follow your M1T cycle. I still have two bottles of the stuff I am waiting to use.... I am just waiting it out a little longer because I want to see how long I can keep gaining naturally.

<<LMO>>

thats a good idea i will psot it in the members cycles forum.

Darkness is offline Member
    I'm on my second week and its going fine, the only thing is those back pumps, my lower back is killing me!
    I took some measurements and some pics before so that I can compare to the ending results

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I get cramps when they gym has trash incline benches, maybe they're call charlie horses, i dont know, only place i get them is on my hip flexer.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Try taurine to help witht he cramps. And what are your stats, chances are you shouldn't be taking 20 mg's ED.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    Dont know the cause, but many people have lower back pain with PHs, M-1T in particular.

nsa
    Lower back pumps are common with m1t, it gives crazy pumps everywhere else so why wouldn't it do the same for the lower back, you just notice the low back pumps cuz you almost always use your low back so you feel it when you have a paniful pump.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    True, I always thought it was some sort of organ pain. Never thoght about lower back muscles getting a pump. Someone needs to do some back extensions and see if they're back lets them walk out of the gym or not.

nsa
    Thats what i do, cuz i don't want to risk injury from deads, and it gets my lower back pumped, it hurts a little.

I know full well it's the muscles hurting and not organs... sounds like I'm not the only one who's had the problem. As for quick stats, I'm 5'10 and 220, so I'm not a little guy per se. Perhaps a better way to describe what my problem was, was TOO much of a pump- where normally this would only happen with lower back and deadlifts, and perhaps legs on a leg day, it was happening with almost every muscle group, and also would even affect my lower back from just plain walking for an extended period.

As an update, today I dared to do deadlifts, and it didn't hit me much harder than usual, so I suspect things are getting back to normal. Since it's been a couple days since my last dosage, I'd guess it's safe to assume that it was indeed an effect of the m1t. The more you know

Oh, in addition, I can't say I've ever tried Taurine, so I'll look into that, thanks.
    Last edited by SneakerSeven; 06-02-2004 at 09:06 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Back pumps are a thing with m-1t. I love the sh#t.
    I use 10mg per day/4 weeks. normal pct. I get huge gains and major pumps. for the liver I use milk thistle and taurine
    cramps,.....eat a lot of bannannas, thats the ticket.

wantbiggunz is offline Banned
    I am 6' 220, and I just finished a 4 week cycle of M1T w/4derm. I ate like a horse. I was having lower back pains until my order of Hawthorne and Milk Thistle came in. I read where I believe nsa did not recommend taking the Milk Thistle during, because you would not gain as much but I errored on the side of safety. I gained 15 pounds. I am hoping that I don't lose much during PCT as I did not start creatine(water) until the last week.. I did drink lots of water!! I basically only got headaches and was very f'ing irritable. Overall, I loved the stuff. Peace.

Thread Information