sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Article on the potency of Tribulus Supps - Interesting!

sp9
    After Reading that and looking at available Tribulus Products, this one looks good:

Tribulus 625
    by Optimum Nutrition
    625 mg Tribulus Terrestris per Capsule
    Tribulus 625 is made with finest Tribulus Terrestris available. Each capsule contains a 625 mg blend of Tribula Terrestris powder and extract - standardized to 40% Furastanol Saponin content. Tribulus 625 also contains various sterols, flavonoids and other plant compounds that occur naturally in this species.
    Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily, preferably with morning and evening meals, or use as directed by a licensed nutritionist or physician.
    Last edited by scottp999; 06-04-2004 at 07:24 PM.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    After Reading that and looking at available Tribulus Products, this one looks good:

Tribulus 625
    by Optimum Nutrition
    625 mg Tribulus Terrestris per Capsule
    Tribulus 625 is made with finest Tribulus Terrestris available. Each capsule contains a 625 mg blend of Tribula Terrestris powder and extract - standardized to 40% Furastanol Saponin content. Tribulus 625 also contains various sterols, flavonoids and other plant compounds that occur naturally in this species.
    Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily, preferably with morning and evening meals, or use as directed by a licensed nutritionist or physician.
    Sweet I just ordered this ON's Trib (from ASN) because it is so cheap and apparently dosed correctly. Good post bro

supplement freak is offline Junior Member
    hmm so we can use Fenugreek and Dioscorea deltodea instead of tribulus???

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take this article as gospel the writer says this-Firstly, I worked with the best extract manufacturers in the world to develop a Tribulus Terrestris product that is standardized for a minimum of 40% furostanolic saponins. Do you think he could be a bit biased? Or making money here in some way?

sp9
    Not taking it as gosphel just wanted to get a discussion going. I does seem well established that the furostanolic saponins are the key ingredient. Who really has them in their product at the claimed levels? Anyones guess, but I am using vitamin shoppe brand tribulus at 20% saponins and that's before you break them out into furostanolic and spirostanolic saponins. Which they don't tell you!

Anyway, hopefully we can find a good product that has what they claim and has the detail on furostanolic saponins.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I just looked at my bottle and it says "standarized for 45% steroidal saponins" lol

zOaib is offline VET
    i have been using VITRIX by nutrex ........... these are the stats

Liquid German Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg

Total Saponins 80%

Protodioscin 20%

NTS - 5 500mg

Liquid proprietary blend phyto-nutrient blend
    Vitex agnus castus
    avena sativa
    epidmedium
    eurycomo longfolla jack

serving size 6 lqui-caps ............ either in morning or 30 min before workout or 30 minute before sexual activity .......................

i take 6 of them all the time and its the strongest trib i have used ......... i have used biotest , ON trib 625 , santrax , nutrbios trib powder ...... and a couple more .......... but by far this is the most potent ......... really gets me goign on my sex drive too

zOaib is offline VET
    the NTS-5 is an estrogen blocker , in this trib .............. so having that i guess why ti makes sense being potent since it forces the body to produce more test and no conversion to estro !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    hey scott do u know if that guy , came out wiht a product or no ......... they ahve some test booster for sale on that site its like 79.95 DAAANG ........ but i aint sure if its what he si talkigna bout but it does say it has

trib teresstris 450mg
    steroidal saponins 150mg

in it !

bigpump23 is offline New Member
    Vitriz is ovepriced and you have to take alot of pills, I love the optimun tribulus

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    hey scott do u know if that guy , came out wiht a product or no ......... they ahve some test booster for sale on that site its like 79.95 DAAANG ........ but i aint sure if its what he si talkigna bout but it does say it has

trib teresstris 450mg
    steroidal saponins 150mg

in it !

Have no idea. I am atleast going to try the Optimum brand, sounds better than my vitamin shoppe stuff. Thanks for the other product info!

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump23
    Vitriz is ovepriced and you have to take alot of pills, I love the optimun tribulus
    yeah i know its pretty expensive , i think ill go give the ON a try agian after i run out of my 7 bottles , i got them from ebay for 55 bucks 90 caps each ! ......... but guys keep this post updated or in a new thread if coem by a real potent trib product ! thx

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Biotest's tribulus is more towards the expensive side, but it is far and away the best I have used.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Never trust anyone who is trying to sell you something.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Never trust anyone who is trying to sell you something.
    Very true.

zOaib is offline VET
    yo NSA lookin good in that pic bro , is that all from M1T ? sorry to hijack this thread !

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    NO, its from taking muscletech and celltech...

LOL.. most of it is from m1t, but its what i looked like about 8 months ago before i almost died and was layed up in a coma for a few weeks. But yeah the m1t helped my physical rehab, you should hear all the acolades i get from my rehab doctors lol.

Thread Information