Thread: m1t update...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

m1t update...

guys i posted some feed back in the cycle results. anyway im on day 6 and i was wondering if i can do my cutting cycle now. i just ended my bulking cycle may 31 and it coincided with the start of my m1t cycle(june 2). i have gotten decent size from bulking cycle. question is i have also gained a substancial portion of fat.

people have commented that i have put on weight, have gotten huge and a couple have even said im getting a bit chubby already. face is puffy and gut is noticeably bigger i was planning to cut at the end of my m1t cycle but was wondering if it could affect my m1t gains? should i just suck it up and cut on july? what would you guys do?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I actually think m1t is probably better for cutting, I try and bulk when i cycle m1t, but the appetite suppression makes it real hard for me. I just can't choke food down all day. If you cut m1t should be very good at keeping you from losing muscle, you should actually put on some extra muscle, like maybe 10 pounds of pure muscle while cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I actually think m1t is probably better for cutting, I try and bulk when i cycle m1t, but the appetite suppression makes it real hard for me. I just can't choke food down all day. If you cut m1t should be very good at keeping you from losing muscle, you should actually put on some extra muscle, like maybe 10 pounds of pure muscle while cutting.
    that is really encouraging to hear. would my weight still go op or would my weight remain the same and bf drop?thanks m1t guru

nsa
    Well i don't know if your lbs. of bodyfat would drop, you'll need diet and cardio to do that, but your BF% will surely drop, Any time your putting on pounds of muscle and staying the same fat wise, your BF% will drop. You should gain some muscle regardless, I have heard of alot of poeple using m1t with only maintance food intake and getting good gains. Alot of people do this cuz the appetite suppression is too much for them to bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Well i don't know if your lbs. of bodyfat would drop, you'll need diet and cardio to do that, but your BF% will surely drop, Any time your putting on pounds of muscle and staying the same fat wise, your BF% will drop. You should gain some muscle regardless, I have heard of alot of poeple using m1t with only maintance food intake and getting good gains. Alot of people do this cuz the appetite suppression is too much for them to bulk.
    i guess im going to cut or at least maintain my calories. i have no problem with eating, in fact my appetite is still the same. im just too lethargic to eat il update you guys. thanks again

nsa
    That sounds good, but wait a few days and tlak to me about your appetite. Hopefully you won't get the suppresion that i get.

Darkness is offline Member
    Yeah, I gotta force my self to eat cause if not I'd only take the protein shakes!

i decided to only have my 4ad on training days and do without them altogether on cardio days only. so far so good and the lethargy aint that bad.

Thread Information