Thread: Here's the deal

rebound is offline New Member

Here's the deal

ANDROS ARE LIKELY TO BE ILLEGAL BY THE END OF JUNE 2004!

Andro products will be illegal soon! This includes Methyl 1-Test. On 6-3-04 the U.S. House passed the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 (see below) by a vote of 408 to 3. The U.S. Senate will vote on their version (see below) the week of 6-7-04. The last step is signature by the president which is expected by late June. These actions will make Andros a “controlled substance”. We continue to hear that the DEA is poised to act once the Act is signed. Some manufacturers have already discontinued production. Unlike the Ephedra ban this will make Andros illegal overnight. Honest Nutrition can only recommend you purchase your products of choice now before it is too late. As these events unfold we will post it here.

bigpump23 is offline New Member
    That's why I'm getting mine now

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No big loss, losing andro products. I have more than enough m1t to get me through a year or more of usage. I've been stocking up on m1t, 4-ad is not worth stocking up on, i'll just run test prop or something.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    you think anyone will use them once they're illegal? Thats the only reason I could see for someone using them now and I still wouldn't cause they suck IMO.

Thread Information