Papa John is offline New Member

Creatine Loading Question...

Ok, here's my question. I just tried using cell-tech and haven't taken it for a few days now. I want to go back ro regular creatine powder because I just can't stand the taste of cell-tech, and to me that extra 5gs of creatine absorption isn't worth the nasty taste/money(IMO). Since I haven't taken any creatine for about 4-5 days, should I go through a loading phase again?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The loading phase is a scam in my opinion. Your body can only take so much creatine, and I believe that 10 grams per day is fine. Just start with the maintenance stage. Do a search on this board and you'll find a lot of similar opinions.

Sure, go ahead. It probably isn't gonna make a whole lot of difference, but Creatine is cheap anyway. If I can make one suggestion, skip the grape juice. The best way I've been told to take it is to take your first dose pre w/o with just water, to saturate it into your system, then your second dose post w/o with 50-70g of Dextrose and 400mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. To load or not to load. Honestly it's up to you, you're probably not going to notice that big of a difference anyway.

Papa John is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice guys. I won't be going through another loading period

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Don,t bother loading its a waste of time and money

Thread Information