Thread: No2

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

No2

Hey everyone, Greeting from Guatemala.

Has anyone tried to take this supplement at GNC called NO2?
    Has it worked for anyone yet.

I was at 195 after cycle. Didnt do anything for a month and went down to 186. It actually sucks cause I have been on for a while and havent seen any results so far. or at least not much.

I also have a problem that I cant get to 200 pounds even with gear.

Some pointers would be apreciated

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Try test/Equipoise and vitamin B-12 injects. Take a creatine transport and eat ASS LOADS OF CALORIES. Lift hard so your muscles soak up the calories. What I do is eat anything I want, as long as it is in small amounts and very often. So I will eat a McDonalds chicken sandwich and thats it, but an hour or two later I will get some chicken nuggets. Just dont eat a **** load of frys in one sitting. This way your body will get tons of calories, but will use most of it towards muscle and energy instead of storing as fat.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You can def get to 200+ with gear.

Ok I have done gear and stuff, and can you imagine that I eat like a pig and still wont manage to get there. And after Im done with my cyle I drop a ton of weight.
    And trust me it sucks investing so much money and droping where I started from.
    Something weird. I blow up like mad, but never gotten up to 200.

But what about NO2 is that good ****. Has it worked for any of you guys. Cause I dropped some bodyfat, but havent gained much lean mass. I have been stcking that stuff with somne creatine. And this is my second cycle, and still being patient.
    Have I hit a plateu, it really weird.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It won't give you any mass gains. There was something wrong with either you cycle, training or diet if you couldn't get above 200 from 190 something.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried it, Actually, I loved it! Not much in the way of mass, though. My vascularity increased a s*** load, strength too! Recovery time went down, and my appetite went up. I was also taking a few other things at the time as well. No gear, though. This was before I hit the bottle. I'd use it again in another "bulking" cycle, probably with some EQ, Test and Tren . I would imagine you getting a crazy pump from this. I remember doing an arm workout and having to cutt it short cause my training partner and I both felt like our skin was gonna bust! Yea, I'd do it again.

Yeah I have noticed a bit of increase in strength and for sure looking cock diesel veiny like , kinda.
    But **** no increase in lean mass ,like it calims to do.
    Anyways, dont know why I wont gain weight wortha ****.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    "NO2" is a complete waste of money. If that supplement is what you want to do, there are way more economical ways of doing it via the internet

Thread Information