John88Test is offline Member

NO2 + cycle...any benefit??

Does anyone think it would be a good idea or beneficial to use NO2 during a bulk cycle of dbol , sus, and deca . Ive heard some good things about it and some bad...Anyone have any good info on this stuff or should I just leave it alone...its bad enough that they are horse pills...u can barely swallow them w/o choking...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Waste of money IMO. The d-bol and sust will give you pumps, so why take something thats gonna give you something you already have.
    Last edited by nsa; 06-07-2004 at 05:46 PM.

John88Test is offline Member
    true...thanks man

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I want to bump this one back up. I can't seem too find consistant opinions on this stuff , please anyone with experience with this reply, not people with no experience.

I've got enough gear to choke a horse but my vascularity isn't coming around like I think it should will this stuff help or not. I'm not worried about gains on this stuff.

Thankfully I'm not in the position where money is the issue. Thanks for your input.

I'm not going away BUMP!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If you have gear, use EQ for vascularity, it is many times better than NO products.

I've got a bunch of eq been doing 800mgs a week for four weeks plus test prop .

I'm 6' 235 or so don't know bf but it's not too high (36 waist) real waist no dunlap or love handles, not bad for someone almost 39. I've heard everyone including a good bro of mine talking about eq and vascularity. Am I just getting too freaking old or what?

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Bro if you're taking Dbol , Deca and Sust, you're not gonna get vascular...those are used mainly for bulking and you're gonna have water weight which will not bring out your veins...Like NSA said use EQ....Use it with the Winstrol that you say you're gonna take...that will drain the water weight and should start bringing out the vascularity...

As for taking the NO2, personally I wouldnt...You're blood is pumping enough with all the stuff you're taking, and if you have low bodyfat, your veins will be blown up big time...but as mentioned before, if you have a somewhat high amount of bodyfat, plus the water weight, no matter what you take you will not be vascular....Now if you have a low bodyfat percentage, that stuff is more than enough to make your veins pop out...

But like i said, water weight is a b*tch and it will keep you from lookin vascular (again, unless you already have a low bodyfat percentage)....keep bulkin up and dont worry about it....Take EQ with your Winstrol and you'll see those puppies pop out when the water weight is drained and you are ripped as hell!!!!!

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    by the way, you're not gettin to old....look at ronnie coleman, what is he like 40 right?? and hes Mr. Olympia....theres a couple bodybuilders that are 40 or a little above and they are in better shape than some 20 year olds...

Thanks Bros.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    THe only experience i have with N02 is wasting my money on it. Who ever came up with that crap is a complete jack ass and should be shot right now. It did absolutely nothing for me. It could also be that the same ingredients in No2 are in virtually all protein shakes

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I upped my dosage about 2 weeks ago to 12g of NOX2 by pinnacle. Ive been getting great pumps with it. Right now im taking 600mg of 1-AD and 4-AD, pumps seems to be even more, they dont last long though after the workout.

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    THe only experience i have with N02 is wasting my money on it. Who ever came up with that crap is a complete jack ass and should be shot right now. It did absolutely nothing for me. It could also be that the same ingredients in No2 are in virtually all protein shakes
    The NO2 products worked great for me. I used Nitrix by BSN (two bottles) and VasoXP (1 bottle). I took it for 3 months total and it worked great! Very vascular & increased my max on most exercises. Perfect warm-up b4 turning to gear! I don't think it is necessary while on gear since I am pumped and hard all the time anyway. It would be a waste of money at this point.

lfcdeke... You said you were taking dbol , sus, & deca . That should keep you nice and pumped. If you're not seeing much improvement then it is your diet. How is your diet? How many calories a day?

I'm on eq and prop. not the others and I do get pumps so hard that it feels like my muscles are going to explode. Just wondering if the stuff really does what is says it will do.

Crap! I just realized I hijacked someone elses thread that's why everyone thinks I'm on d-bol. SORRY!

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    i used NO2 and loved it... the pumps were awesome. I got no other gains (strength or whatever) besides my arms feeling like there were going to blow up....

but i wouldn't bother with it again... lol...

Mach500 is offline New Member

I'm a big fan of trying supplements

I tried NO2, I'm 21 and pretty young, so still trying to do what I can with the supplements before turning to roids. I did a cycle of fina and sust about a year and a half ago, but I realized I wasn't quite ready for the roids yet, I still had more work to do on my own.

Anyhow, the NO2 didn't seem to do a whole lot for me. The only thing I THINK I noticed was better thinking abilities (LOL) I felt like I had better circulation, but I didn't feel it got me any more pumped. I didn't feel as winded while lifting. That is about the only benefit I got from it. I was all pumped up about it too. I'll tell you what, they did a superb job hyping up the stuff. I'm pretty skeptical, but the way they explained it, was pretty genuis, even put out little 'information' books to read more on it. VERY clever.

I wish I was a clever a** hole like that.

LM1332 Guest
    there was a great thread about NO2 but it got deleted or something not sure. But my friend took it and saw nothing. Plus it costs like a rediculus amount of money

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    IMO, no2 is a waste of time and money. I just finished the no2 i got at gnc for 80 fvcking dollars and I didnt see ****. Honestly i got a better pump off creatine. If you have some gear, just take that. Waste of money if you want to stack it with NO.

eacman65 is offline Member
    no2 is the biggest waste of time and money, trust me its garbage

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    eacman is very right =]

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh i reckon no2 is absolute sh*t, i tried nitrous and cycled it 4 a month with nov by dymatize (both claim to increase pumps) and noticed absolutely jack, wot a f****** waste of cash. Dont buy nethin thats no2 or claims to increase pumps, coz they are a complete rip-off!!!

Thread Information