overactive-girl is offline Female Member

VPX RedLine, any good?

Hey, I just started taking Redline. I guess it's supposed to stimulate your shivering response in your body so you burn more calories.
    The first day or two I was all fired up. The 3rd day I was shaking like a crack addict...and then after that it kind of stopped working? It just makes me overly hot while I'm training.

Has anyone heard anything about it? Has it been working for you?

zOaib is offline VET
    yes its good .........since its in liquid form , its pretty potent will make u sweat like anything , but u cant take it 3 days in a row , will have to go like 3 days on one day off , since u get headaches from it ......... but thats all i experienced ......... and i did loose couple of lbs from it giving it a almost 2 weeks use .

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    thanks for the suggestion.
    are you still taking it?
    It makes me feel weird when I do any cardio on it because it makes me feel like I'm getting " a head rush " in my whole body... it feels scary, like I'm going to get a heart attack or something.

I'm okay when I weight train on it though.

Does it make you feel like you have a pit in your stomach? I feel like that and then my stomach growls like crazy. I assumed that maybe it burns so many extra calories that it is making me hungrier. What do you think about that?

zOaib is offline VET
    try taking a lower dosage than u r , and see what happens , since i did that and i got good cardios out of it .......... no not taking it right now i still have some ECA stock left , maybe after that !

Thread Information