Thread: M4ohn

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

M4ohn Info

17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone

M4OHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone such as 4AD Cyp. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone.

The positive affects of M4OHN are increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity.

The side effects indicate M4OHN to be a very mild compound with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia , testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 and always consult your physician before starting any new supplement.

Dosing should be 8-16mgs per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight and/or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT.

PCT should be similar to that of m1t, This compound can be run longer than m1t, but it just as hepatoxic IMO, since both are methylated. So milk thislte will definately be needed during PCT to help aid in the recovery of the liver.

M4OHN should work well in both bulking and cutting cycles depending on what type of diet/workout you are using as well as what other compounds it could is used with. The use of 800-1000 mg of R-Ala or milk thistle each day is suggested when using any type of methylated compound.

Cutting cycle:
    8mgs M4OHN per day for 4 weeks
    5-7mgs Methyl-Dien per day for 4 weeks
    OR
    400-600mgs per week of 1 Test Cyp and/or 5AA Cyp for 6-8 weeks
    8-16mgs M4OHN per day for 6-8 weeks.

Bulking cycle:
    500mgs of 1 Test Cyp per week for 4 weeks
    60mgs of Methyl-14ADDiol per day for 4 weeks
    8mgs of M4OHN per day for 4 weeks

Regardless of cutting or bulking you will need PCT similar to m1t(20 mg nolva ED, and clomid 300-100-50 split).
    Last edited by nsa; 06-12-2004 at 04:16 PM.

zedly is offline New Member
    i have vpx itest cypionate is says on the bottle for oral usage. can you inject it? is that advisable?

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    i have vpx itest cypionate is says on the bottle for oral usage. can you inject it? is that advisable?
    It is inteded for injection. The company just can't market it as an injectible because of legal issues.

Fpot66

nsa
    Anything that is used once or twice a week is meant for injection. But i don't think this stuff is sterile.
    Last edited by nsa; 06-12-2004 at 04:13 PM.

nsa
    Bump...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never heard of this. So its just a mythlated version of nandrolone ? Hoe does it compare to M1T or say 1AD?

okay....so to get it straight the bottle says take consume 1-3 cc's per day orally, but you are really suppose to inject it. is it ineffective if you consume it? last prohormone cycle i did with 1 test cypionate and 4 test cypionate by vpx i took it orally. How much and how often should it be injected and where? i also have 40h-deca by vpx? so what would the break down be to stack these two products how much injected ..how often? Thanks
    Last edited by zedly; 06-12-2004 at 07:58 AM.

nsa
    Psycho, It is stronger than 1-ad but not as strong as m1t. It is said to be just as anabolic as m1t, but i have not heard of anyone getting the kind of gains from this compound as the gains from m1t.

nsa
    Zedly, do not inject it. I checked it out and i don't think its is sterile. Just take a ml or so ED, so that it add's up to the recommend dose.

Thanks nsa, thats how i took it before and it was pretty effective. the bottle it comes in is a small vial and actually has a rubber stoper similar to a bottle of test that you would have to poke a syringe through. So that is why i am confused.
    anyway i am trading the vpx mad 250 for M1t by vpx. I am going to stack it with vpx 40h deca and a trans 4-ad. will keep you posted on how it goes.

Thread Information