OldFNG is offline New Member

Other uses for supliments

First I may as well introduce myself, I am not a body builder, I do not use steroids , props to those who do. I came to this forum because you have an extensive forum regarding suppliments many of which are the same as the ones myself and my peers use for other purposes. I am a long haul glider pilot, and aerobatic pilot. My job mainly involved 16 to 18 hour flights, with varying g-loads from 2 to 7 g's. In order to survive the extreme stresses of what I do I run all sorts of various suplements and adhere to rigerous exercise programs similar to what you folks do.

Generally I run off 8 meals per day, 2 of them solid food, the rest nutritional supplement gel through my flight gear feeding tubes. My life revolves around cycles. 24 Hours on duty, 24 hours off, with 2 weeks at the airfield, 2 weeks at our training facility. 3 Months active with 1 month off in between.

So you are all probably asking yourselves so what, whats this guy doing here. I may as well tell you.

I'm about 5'8 and 150 lbs, I try to keep my weight around that level, no more, no less, as its perfect for weight and balance.

I used to rely on ephedrine for my long haul flights with general good eating habits and exercise, but we've since stepped things up a notch and gone from 8 hour flights to up to 18 hour flights. We currently are working on riding a mountain wave at 40,000 feet, not exactly a friendly environment.

Now that we've stepped things up a few notches, and now that I've run out of ephedrine, I'm on Adenergy, and Xenadrine NRG, with a heavy multi vitamin, ginseng, an additional vitamin a boost with green tea to stabilize energy levels late in the shift and beggining of the day.

My solid foods are generally a 6 ounce steak, and my liquid gels are an engineered military supplement thats customized per pilot. I go through about 16-20 cups of water per day.

When I'm not in the air I'm on a 2 week enduro exercise program for leg strength, running, and high g training.

Now heres the beef of things, I'm getting use to the xenadrine, does anybody have any advice on what to cycle it with?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    your getting use to it! give your body like a 2 week or longer rest
    and then start taking them again .

IMO being a pilot i would not want to be hopped up any anything other than coffee.

OldFNG is offline New Member
    Thankfully we have a flight surgion who clears us before we fly and monitors us from the ground.

Thread Information