Thread: Milk Thistle

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Milk Thistle

Just how effective is milk thistle for removing toxins from the liver?
    DDP

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Check under my sig "Protecting your liver"

DDP
    Thanks for the info bro. I couldn't ask for a better answer to my question. Under the forum "steriod Questions", have you read the thread "Doctor visit update - Bad News" by MONKEYNUTTZ? This poor bastard is going through some hell with his liver. he says he's only done 5 cycles in 3 years. That doesn't seem alot to me and kind of has me freaked out a bit. What's your opinion on this?
    DDP

Everybody,s body functions differently and some will clear toxins quicker than others.If you smoke will your lungs be as healthy as someone who doesn,t?

I look at AAS like this if I do 2 10 week cycles thats going to be around say 10 weeks of 17aa which equal 70days.Now for those 70 days (in total) i take MT cranberry extract I drink loads of water so I,m helping my kidneys I,m also taking Vit E and C to help clear toxins so we are left with 70days of abuse to the liver with supplementation to help my liver.

Now my friends drink heavily near enough every weekend but to be kind to them I won,t include them drinking during the week and we,ll say they only drink 46 weeks of weekends a year which equates to 92 times a year of getting drunk.(I know for a fact that it is much higher)Now they abuse their liver 92 times a year without any supplementation and their liver is left to de-tox their body on its own.

Theres your choice which one would I prefer to do - well it would,nt be getting pissed every weekend but that is just the way I look at it.

DDP
    Thanks bro. You are the man. Point well taken. I'm gonna post a before pic and then once the cycles over an after one. check em out. have a great weekend.
    DDP

I like to look at both sides so when I make a decision I know it is right for me,thats just how I do things.

Get those before and after pics posted!

NightOp is offline Member
    but the question is > does alcohol damage the liver as much as 17aa does... imean i see your point, but maybe alcohol isn't as rough as the 17aa gear

Thread Information