Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

m1t to kickstart a cycle?

crossing into the darkside on august guys was wondering if i can take m1t to kickstart a test enth/eq cycle. anyone tried this will it work? i still have 4 bottles of m1t and dont want it to go to waste. thanks

dookses is offline Junior Member
    bro, definitely ask this in the steroid forum. i'm sure you'll get lots of knowledgeable responses.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    In theory it should work. Your gonna run test/ed for your first cycle? most people will probably tell you to drop the eq... It should be fine though. It's like a dbol kickstart without the bloat.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    In theory it should work. Your gonna run test/ed for your first cycle? most people will probably tell you to drop the eq... It should be fine though. It's like a dbol kickstart without the bloat.

yes first cycle il be running test enth/eq, why drp the eq bro? can you elaborate?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it, sh!t if i was gonna run a cycle thats probably what i woul do. But most people think you should run only one compound for a first cycle. To see how you tolerate that compound, usually test e. I think this idea also plays into the fact that most first timers don't want to inject anymore than they have to.

eacman65 is offline Member
    you should be good doing them at the same time just as long as you can stand all the injections

Thread Information