Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Gaining mass and using an ECA stack?

I,ve recently been gaining some weight without using AAS which has been great and I,m now 188 (+8lbs) 5,10" but my waist is around 34" which ain,t looking good!

Can I add an ECA stack just on training days to help lose some of the lard and water whilst still eating to gain weight slowly.I,m not looking to get cut just dropping the water and fat a bit.

What do you guys think or should I just stick with gaining until I say hit 195 lbs and then use a ECA.

My ultimate goal is to do the following

Add weight naturally untill the end of Sept

Increase the cardio in October/Nov just to burn off a little b,f and water.This means my b,f will be relatively low b4 my cycle and give me some chance of keeping the b,f under control.

Start my Bulking cycle in late Nov/Early Dec dropping cardio to 2 times a week for 30 mins just to keep fit

Maintain this new weight in early spring gradually increasing cardio around March time

May/June time begin a cutting stack

I know I have wondered off the first ? but any input would be great and this is only a brief outline.if I posted the whole plan you would be bored!!

Billy

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro you can take an ECA and still add size while shedding fat, just keep your protein high and take creatine. I have done this with good results. goodluck bro

Kull

Mike Guest
    yeah bro go for it - take some ECA/Thermogenic supps before your workout and first thing in the morn - if your workouts are in the morn take it an hour before working out and then again in the afternoon

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Wink hi billy boy, i am gonna try this too

Yeah i am 5 10 and 214 but have 36 inch waste, i dont wanna cut up or diet down, i wanna work with this weight, but try to lose a bite of fat.

I will use xenedrine 2 caps before i train and do some 30 minutes of cardio at the end of my weight training session.

good luck to you

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the input guys.

i,ll give it a go and see what happens

Cheers
    Billy

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm doing that right now and I notice good results.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm doing the exact same thing as edraven29. i take two xenadrines before i workout and try to keep my rest between sets to no mroe than 90 secs. that gives me time to recover after each set, but still gets my heart pumping pretty good.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I used to take 2 Xenadrine capsules before workouts and it worked well. I quit doing that because I work out at night now and Xenadrine keeps me up all night.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Has anyone tried that Goggle bolic stack (sorry about the spelling). If you stick with it, I got some good results, about the only fat burner I have used that actually worked. The only problem I had with it, was that it was expensive, and what is recommended is a 10 week cycle, and you go thru about 3 cycles, at about 100 a pop for all three. But did make me drop about 10 pounds, then I didn't follow it to the tee. Muscledawg.com has about the best prices on all three, and I have a copy of the cycle (somewhere), has anyone heard of it? I didn't get the "hyper" energy that most products like Xenerdrine gives, it made me feel "natural".

Thread Information