radar1234 is offline Member

1-tu question!!!!!

i just finished a bottle at a dose of 3 a day for 3 weeks. i have noticed more strength and leanness.i bought another bottle today. should i do another 3 weeks or should i take a few weeks off???

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It's fine to take 1-tu for 6 weeks straight, just make sure to do pct.

radar1234 is offline Member
    why a pct??

nsa
    You will lose most if not all and more of your gains from low testosterone levels (due to hpta suppression) not being able to support the muscle weight. And you will get fat from the estrogen rebound and run the risk of gyno from the estrogen rebound.
    Last edited by nsa; 06-13-2004 at 03:16 PM.

zOaib is offline VET
    very true , hey sorry to hijack this thread , but man today was my last day from M1T 2 weeks and i did 2 weeks of 1-tu before that ............ i think m1t gave me some bloatin and water retention , but strength wise am good i was benchin 145 regularly and now i can go up to 160 easy ........... i am still a puny dude i only weigh 185 and just did my weigh in am 194 ...... will know how much muscle i gianes after my PCT , cause right now i think it might be water but not certain cause my bi'z are poppin the hell out , and tri'z too . well will post soon !

nsa
    It's most likely the phosphocreatine in your muscles instead of water. So if you use creatine during pct, you should not lose much weight at all.

zOaib is offline VET
    well i dont use creatine , so i wont be using it ! .......... but tthat 7 keto dhea i am using is amazing ............... i took 2 25 mg gel caps ........... and first it took the bloat away and the water ......... and i feel quite hard .......... will see cause ill be usin it in my PCT with trib , clomid and nolva !

Thread Information