RANGERDOGG is offline Banned

Little help please

Just started 1st cycle of M1T. Paid $49.99 for 90 10mg caps from axion-pharma. Have read that the stuff by Underground is just as good and only $10.00 per bottle. Can this be true. Ready to order a bunch before it is all gone. Also, was not informed of the advantages of stacking 4-AD with the M1T. It is my understanding that the transdermal is best. Can someone please adivse what brand is best/cost effective. Also, for the PCT, I understand that Nolvadex and Clomid and Milk Thistle are very important. Have read that Nolvadex and Clomid R not easily obtained. Supposedly, one can get it from companies under the "for research loophole", but don't want to get screwed on the Net. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. If no help is available, thanks anyway. I guess I'll just have to take my chances in Mexico with the real deal. Thanks again. Been working out on and off for roughly 10 years, but always open to new training tips. Anyone have any awesome workouts?? Thanks again.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    UG labs is just as good as the other m1t products. 4-derm by dermabolics is good. You can get both as bulknutrition.com and you will need to find a research site for the nolvadex and clomid, but the milk thistle is over the counter. Check out the workout forum for advice on your training routine.

Thanks alot.. I'm sure there are non-legit internet sites advertising the nolvadex and clomid. Any suggestions?? Thanks again. Since I am new to this site, please inform if I break any of the rules of engagement.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Check your pm's...

eacman65 is offline Member
    ancillaryguys.com is good

Thanks..

Thread Information