unclemoney is offline Senior Member

my m1t gains... now on pct and it droped like crazy

Hi, I finished up my m1t///4ad cycle last tuesday which it has now been a week.... before I started I was 174 after the 4 weeeks i was 185.... now after 1 week of pct (clomid//nolva//milk thistle//creatine) I weigh 178..... I expected to loose a pound or two but not this much. Any one else loose this much?

eacman65 is offline Member
    u probably lost water weight

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I dunno about only gaining that much from 4 weeks and losing that much of your gains. Is your diet and training in check?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I dunno about only gaining that much from 4 weeks and losing that much of your gains. Is your diet and training in check?
    i am on a slight cutting diet, its spot on check as well as my training. are the gains from a bulking diet more apparent than a cutting? because im up 7 lbs in two weeks but i also think i lost some fat. how do you rate my gains?

nsa
    If your losing fat and still up 7 pounds, i think its pretty d*mn good. That would probably translate into around 10 pounds of gains without the fat loss. And your not even done yet right?

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If your losing fat and still up 7 pounds, i think its pretty d*mn good. That would probably translate into around 10 pounds of gains without the fat loss. And your not even done yet right?
    i am only assuming i lost some fat because people have commented that i am more defined. i look in the mirror and i def. look more defined. OR it may be the m1t playing tricks on my feeble brain does m1t have the ability to make you gain even though on a calorie deficit and cardio, doesnt make sense. how can you gain if your on a deficit, its against the rules of biology?

i aint complaining tho and yes i am not done yet only on day 16.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i am only assuming i lost some fat because people have commented that i am more defined. i look in the mirror and i def. look more defined. OR it may be the m1t playing tricks on my feeble brain does m1t have the ability to make you gain even though on a calorie deficit and cardio, doesnt make sense. how can you gain if your on a deficit, its against the rules of biology?

i aint complaining tho and yes i am not done yet only on day 16.

Protein builds muscles. If you are taking in enough even on a caloric deficit why shouldn't you be able to build muscle/put on mass?

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Protein builds muscles. If you are taking in enough even on a caloric deficit why shouldn't you be able to build muscle/put on mass?

<<LMO>>
    you are right. i guess i cant complain.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    you are right. i guess i cant complain.

<<LMO>>

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I would agree that you need to make sure your diet is in check. You can't expect to keep your gains if your diet is crappy.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    my diet is in check I eat good **** 6 times a day, and alot bigger of a portion that what I used to eat b4 when I used to make good gains. And woot this is my 100th post!!!!!!! Oh, and eacman I'm from virginia too... northern virginia... what part are you from?

zOaib is offline VET
    in my 5th day of PCT i have no water retention and i finished a 2 weeks of 1-tu and then 2 weeks of M1T ......... starting weight was 186lbs , my height is 5'9" ............ after i was done with my cycle my weight was at 199 - 200 lbs .......... and at my 5th day of PCT i weight 195 ......... and by the size of my chest and biceps and tris and thighs i see i have gained muscle mass ........ i only at 3 meals a day , and between those i was drinking 4 protein chakes at 35 grams of protein per shake .......... and like NSA said i also do brisk walks for 50 to 60 minutes ......... and been keeping it real !

nsa
    Thats great dude. Im hoping to be around 200 by the end of this october, Im at 185 now.

Thread Information