Thread: metabolic whey?

Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question metabolic whey?

just wondering if anyone has Heard/Used this product... i'm gonna include the right up about it to see what yaz think... i can get it at a "average" price and it's got 22g protein per serving (1 scoop) and 79 servings per 5 lb bucket...

thanks for any info...
    (ps - any suggestions of the BEST protien out there... one for post shake and one for maybe slower digestion through the day with amino acids or something?)

thanks again......(here's that write up)

----------------------------------------

Metabolic Whey is a delicious, creamy, 100% whey protein formula. Our unique protein blend META-Pro is bioengineered to increase muscle size, strength and promote lean body mass. META-Pro delivers an optimal source of whey protein. It is produced by a state-of-the-art, low temperature, ultra-filtration process, which yields an extremely clean, high quality whey protein. This unique processing yields a High Biological Value protein, rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine for advanced recovery, therefore, providing increased nitrogen retention without causing indigestion, stomach cramps or pains.

In addition, META-Pro is fortified with cross flow, ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate and NitroZyme. The biochemists at MRM have taken the "High Protein Diet" to the next level, without the worry of wasting ingested protein. The addition of NitroZyme helps break down long and short chain peptides into smaller, more readily absorbable amino acids for maximum absorption and digestion. The problem with the "high protein" diet used by many athletes and dieters is that the body is unable to naturally digest and absorb high amounts of protein at one time. NitroZyme helps the body release more amino acids from ingested protein than the action of digestive enzymes alone. When an athlete takes Metabolic Whey (enhanced with NitroZyme), the body can absorb more free amino acids directly into the muscle tissue, which helps to increase muscle size, strength and lean body mass

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've never heard of it.

As for best protein i like all the whey, I use it for my shakes during the day and pwo with 80 g dextrose, and 1 scoop of whey with 1 scoop of micellar casein before bed.

ok... i found out it's made by a company called " MRM "

any help?

i found some creatine buy them.... here's that write up
    ------
    Metabolic PUMP is a scientifically based vasodilator and muscle expander. This uniquely bioengineered combination of powerful nutrients provides not only maximum vasodilation to ensure optimal nutrient uptake into the muscle but also quick recovery and explosive energy. Nitric Oxide (NO) is a gas naturally found in the body that is greatly responsible for vasodilation of blood vessels as well as other body transforming benefits such as muscle hardness and vascularity.

MRM uses the superior Arginine Di-Malate, delivering the highest conversion of arginine to NO. With the addition of Citrulline, the Biochemists at MRM delivered you a formula that optimizes all pathways for NO production. The body utilizes Citrulline as an Arginine recycler. Simply put, Citrulline is a precursor to Arginine, therefore, further enhancing NO production. Citrulline Malate (CM) also boosts energy levels at the cellular level, eliminates metabolic pollutants such as ammonia and lactic acid (produces from all exercise), supports immune health and as mentioned increases arginine production to fuel NO output.

MRM's unique selection of Arginine Di Malate as well as Citrulline Malate was well researched. Malate supports the recycling of lactate and pyruvate and is greatly involved in the kreb’s cycle. Most importantly, malate boosts and maintains our energy cycle. In addition, CM has shown to support recovery after exercise by stimulating phosphocreatine reuptake leading to faster recovery between workouts. Guanidino Propionic Acid (GPA) is a phenomenal ingredient added to Metabolic PUMP. GPA has shown to mimic the action of Insulin without the need for high glycemic carbohydrates. This insulin mimicking action efficiently transports nutrients throughout the body, supports glucose reuptake into the muscle and efficiently shuttles creatine into the muscle cell.
    -----

eacman65 is offline Member
    im a big fan of ON's whey protein personally

nsa
    Yeah, I used to use ON, but since have switched to all the whey. Its cheaper and the same quality.

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yeah, I used to use ON, but since have switched to all the whey. Its cheaper and the same quality.
    what kind of whey u guys talkin about? what type of manufacturer??

nsa
    Optimum Nutrition and all the whey...

what about ISOFLEX?
    any input?

never tried it, im an ON man mostly because i get like 2 pounds of it for 2 dollars, so i cant complain

bump

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I recently switched to ON and really like it... Never tried ISOFLEX.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

well.... i got both (metabolic whey & Isoflex) Metabolic whey is pretty good (in vanilla) and it's got a good make up.... the isoflex...it's hands down AMAZING! it's the best tasting (chocolate and i don't even like chocolate)made with "real" choc. chips (lol) .... and it's like baby powder... instant mix! A little more expensive but i was impressed and i'm sure i'll try out the other flavorz

ON is good enough for me

Thread Information