RockyX is offline Senior Member

19, too young for M1T?

Hey bros, was just wondering if you guys think 19 is too young to do a cycle with: M1T, 4-AD, Clomid, and Nolva. I am pretty sure I am done growing, I'm 5'8" and the tallest one in the family (come from a short sicilian family). I've been 5'8" for about 2 1/2 years. Just wondering cuz I would like to use some b4 I can't get it anymore, test out all the hype. Thanks for any feedback.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should be fine. That's when I tried it, and I didn't have any problems. I got some strength out of it too, but I won't spend the money again. But if you got the cash, go for it bro.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I think you should be fine. That's when I tried it, and I didn't have any problems. I got some strength out of it too, but I won't spend the money again. But if you got the cash, go for it bro.
    m1t is really cheap around $10 bucks

I'm an idiot. Sorry for the bad info...I was thinkin 1-test.

Yeah, money isn't an issue. I guess I'm just mostly worried about the effects it will have on my natural test, but with the nolva and clomid I should be fine right?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Yeah, money isn't an issue. I guess I'm just mostly worried about the effects it will have on my natural test, but with the nolva and clomid I should be fine right?
    bro ! diet , protien is all u need for now ............ and all the senior members will agree with me on this ......... dont try prohormone atleast till u r around 22 of age ! thats my advice !

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You still have alot of gaining to do naturally, which can easily be done by eating more and upping protein intake. But m1t is powerful stuff and will def help you with your gains. And i don't think its going to mess up your endocrine system if you do proper pct.

Yeah, I was just wondering if the main reason they say not to do it at my age is because of responsibility like how they say "don't drink until your 21". Or if it was something to do with the endocrine system.

Yeah, I was just wondering if the main reason they say not to do it at my age is because of responsibility like how they say "don't drink until your 21". Or if it was something to do with the endocrine system.

i guess its just a precaution. most people will suggest you wait a few years since you still have a lot of natural potential to exhaust. you are the best judge of yourself and if you think that you wanna give it a go its really your call. personally i would advice you to max out your genetic potential. i started taking m1t only last week im 27 but if i heard about it at your age i would defintely give it a go. good luck

nsa
    Yeah, its easy for someone who's over 21 to say wait til your that age. But its alot harder to resist the temptation when your struggling to gain strength or mass.

These boys definetly know better than I. I ran 1-AD (my bad on that one) when I was 19 at about 400 mg. Even with some pretty good dieting I felt like I needed to be at 600 mg....Most likely becuase my test was high already. M1T is a step up, as you know.

Chances are, you'd probably be fine. But unfortuantly nobody can be sure. However the risk of damaging something prematurely should decline in the next several years. Just as "different strokes for different folks,".....everybodys body will develop differently, as well.

zOaib is offline VET

What could be damaged permanently? If you are talking about test levels, I was under the impression that they would be restored during PCT especially w/ Clomid & Nolva?

Yes. Test level should be restored with PCT. But we aren't just talking about test levels. Someone else can probably give a better answer, but I think the logic is as follows... When the body is growing and developing, harmful substance X____(fill in the blank) is usually more detrimental than if it was given to a body that had time to mature and stabilize. This can include steroids , PH, alcohol, or drugs and applied to any bodily system. My point was that, at our age, even if we can't see it, there could still be changes happening.

Who knows what I did to myself from eating all those Pinnicle Poppers freshman year?!?!?

Now there is also the logic that when we're young, we recover faster, but that doesn't help my case whatsoever.... Like I said, maybe someone else can provide a better answer.

nsa
    Are thinking of growth plates fusing?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Are thinking of growth plates fusing?
    thats actually what i am exactly thinking about ! .... whats your opinion on this nsa ?

nsa
    Estrogen causes your growth plates to close, so proper pct will keep them from closing.

I plan on doing the exact cycle you have outlined in your M1T FAQ. Just a quick question though. Why so much 4-AD? On your outline I will be taking 5 squirts a day, and on the bottle it says 2 a day. Is it to help combat the sides of the M1T and help keep test levels around baseline?

nsa
    Yeah, you need some form of test in there. Ideally test prop would be what you use but the majority of the people taking m1t are not interested in use real AAS for whatever reason. The reason for so much is to combat the lethargy, again test prop would work better IMO.

zOaib is offline VET
    I plan on doing the exact cycle you have outlined in your M1T FAQ. Just a quick question though. Why so much 4-AD? On your outline I will be taking 5 squirts a day, and on the bottle it says 2 a day. Is it to help combat the sides of the M1T and help keep test levels around baseline?
    or take redbull before workouts ........... kills lethargy's A$$

LM1332 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    or take redbull before workouts ........... kills lethargy's A$$

yeah bro i did as you recommended and had a red bull, awesome it really works i was so awake and energized, def worked better than the 4ad

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Rocky,

I am 18 years old, and had contemplated taking prohormones. However, I've decided that the risks are just not worth the rewards now at this stage in life. Think about it bro, you still got 20+ years to lift weights, so what is it going to hurt to wait until you're 21-22?

That is just my opinion, and if you decide to try ph's i wish you the best of luck!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Hey bros, was just wondering if you guys think 19 is too young to do a cycle with: M1T, 4-AD, Clomid, and Nolva. I am pretty sure I am done growing, I'm 5'8" and the tallest one in the family (come from a short sicilian family). I've been 5'8" for about 2 1/2 years. Just wondering cuz I would like to use some b4 I can't get it anymore, test out all the hype. Thanks for any feedback.

Bro I am in the same boat as you.... I have two bottles of M1T sitting in my room w/ 4ad spray, hawthone berry extract... and 2 bottles of milk thistle lol. I say if you educate yourself enough, there shouldn't be a problem. I am going to do it, whether people advise me to or not it is my decision. I am full grown at 5'10, and I am happy at this height. As for the other stuff.... if you take the proper precautions and pct I don't see a problem with doing a cycle at 19. I know your diet is in check, so I don't see why you shouldn't. I am actually planny on doing a full blown AAS cycle at the end of the year, so I might try M1t in the next couple of months just to see how my body reacts to steroids before I go for the full blown experience.

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 06-13-2004 at 03:55 PM.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yeah bro i did as you recommended and had a red bull, awesome it really works i was so awake and energized, def worked better than the 4ad
    go Spoon man ! i think u n me have the same body chemistry , i mean this is a good way ...... ( not being gay ) !

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Bro I am in the same boat as you.... I have two bottles of M1T sitting in my room w/ 4ad spray, hawthone berry extract... and 2 bottles of milk thistle lol. I say if you educate yourself enough, there shouldn't be a problem. I am going to do it, whether people advise me to or not it is my decision. I am full grown at 5'10, and I am happy at this height. As for the other stuff.... if you take the proper precautions and pct I don't see a problem with doing a cycle at 19. I know your diet is in check, so I don't see why you shouldn't. I am actually planny on doing a full blown AAS cycle at the end of the year, so I might try M1t in the next couple of months just to see how my body reacts to steroids before I go for the full blown experience.

<<LMO>>
    Are you planning on using M1T to bulk or cut? I plan on bulking with it. Good luck with it bro. I'm getting my stuff together right now, so I plan to start in a few weeks.

Are you planning on using M1T to bulk or cut? I plan on bulking with it. Good luck with it bro. I'm getting my stuff together right now, so I plan to start in a few weeks.

I plan on bulking with it..... so I am going to wait until the end of summer. Right now I am concentrating on cutting for a while. I am running clen again and I am going to cut until I get to 8% or lower. I am sure it will take me atleast 3 months of strict dieting and cardio but I'll get there. I have considered using M1T while I cut to help with possible muscle loss, but I heard you retain water with M1T so I am going to stay away from it for now. I might just skip the M1T until next year and run my cutting AAS cycle sooner. Any reasons why you are wanting to use M1T instead of going with injectables and stronger AAS for your bulk? A lot of guys reccomend using Test E for a 1st cycle alone and most people get great gains from it. Just a thought

<<LMO>>

Other than the fact that I have no idea how to get my hands on the stuff....just the thought of a needle ED.........eeeg.

Other than the fact that I have no idea how to get my hands on the stuff....just the thought of a needle ED.........eeeg.

LOL.... I hear ya. Getting your hands on it isn't that big of a challenge, but it is very very pricey $$$. As for needles every day, you can run Test E and shoot once or twice a week. That's what most newbies to AS do. I am still going between running Test E and Running prop..... I like the advantages of prop better but can't stand the thought of shooting ED and the pain from Prop I hear of.

<<LMO>>

exactly bro, i was considering it but there are too many options and possible stacks and combinations it can get very complicated. il keep it simple for now and stick with the m1t.

nsa
    I personally think 4 weeks of test prop and m1t would be a sick short cycle, like 20-30 pounds in a single month.

Hey was just wondering what the cheapest place you guys have found for transdermal 4-AD? Drop me a PM or post it up. Thanx bros.

nsa
    bulknut... 20 bucks a bottle.

birsling is offline Member
    1fast400.com . At most $20, quantity is less. Check it out

nsa
    bulknutrition and 1fast400 are the same company.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    bulknutrition and 1fast400 are the same company.

No way are you serious?? Maybe that's why my bulk nutrition R-ALA says 1fast400.com on it lol

Yea they are the same company.

<<LMO>>

birsling is offline Member
    yeah, I thought he needed the site. Didn't know if you can get there through bulknutrition.com, or you had to use 1fast400

Thread Information