Thread: b-12

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

b-12

how much b-12 should you take when you're on a cycle?
    does it matter when you take it?

well i did some searching and read that 500mcg is recommended. my capsules are figgin 1200mcg. should i just take half in the mornings or what?

sniper320 is offline Member
    I would go with 500mcgs ed. I was shooting 1000mcgs a couple of weeks ago and had troubles sleeping, 500 is enough.

sniper320 is offline Member
    500mcgs is right for INJECTABLE b-12. I read somewhere that only 10%-20% of oral b-12 gets used by your body the rest is just pissed out.

that sucks. I wonder if I should just take them whole then instead

Mach500 is offline New Member

About the B-12

I'll post what I wrote to Huesos05....

Hey,

From everything that I've heard and researched, I guess supplemental B-12 isn't abosrbed well throught natual consumption. I've done the vitamin b-12 shots myself. I was doing between 1-2 ml of the injection every other day or so. Each ml=1,000 mcg's. However, I never really noticed an increase in my appetite.

As crazy as it might sound, I bought it through a vet supply store. You have to have a prescription for it, and from everything I could tell, and from what I read, the vitamin is the same for animals and humans, just require different amounts, obviously.

Here is a link, that explains the importance of B vitamins on muscle performance. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/maga...minbcomplex.htm

The main reason I started doing the injections, was because I found that I was fatigued a lot, and thought it might have been due to poor absorption of vitamin b-12 in my diet. I didn't notice a real difference, however. On the flip side though, since you already have the pills, I'd say just take them, it won't be dangerous, since you nearly can't over dose on b-12. I'm say take them, in large quanitities and see if it makes any difference. I wouldn't worry for one second if the quantity of vitamin b-12 you have in the pills is too much, I think you'd be lucky to get 500mcg's out of it.

-Javan, .................hit me up if you have any other questions.

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah you wont get as much as the bottle will tel you you are getting you will piss most of it out

Thread Information