Thread: Creatine??

rujulus is offline Junior Member

Creatine??

Alright yesterday I went to my local health store were my buddy just a job at to pick up some regular phosphagen creatine just because I haven't touched creatine in like 2yrs and he said he would throw me a couple...Well when I got there instead of just taking the phosphagen he said I might as well just make my own so I picked up some Vp2 protein,100% creatine powder, and some Cytomax (for the carbs)..Does this sound like a good homemade creatine?????

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I myself just use 100% creatine monohydrate, dextrose and gatorade powder.

See that's the thing I did it yesterday and I don't know if it was the mix with the protein, but it tasted like sh*t, although I did feel a nice little jolt of energy but I think that's just because of the cytomax...Do you think just the cytomax,creatine,and water would work ok and just leave out the protein for later in the day?

nsa
    Yeah, i don't think the protein in there is helping the taste any.

Yeah I think I'm just going to try the creatine,cytomax, and maybe pick up some dextrose and save the protein for post workout like I've been doing.....

thanx again bro

nsa
    Sounds good.

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah i guess if you were to make it nsa is right creatine mono, dextrose, and a mix like gatorade or powerade

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    dont forget bro you eating to get big not to taste good, if the mix you made had a good effect or worked on you then maybe stay with it for a while, you dont need to load the creatine and should take it x2 a day morning and after work out, protine you should take x3 day morn arvo and after workout too. If you feel it working mixing the two then do it i mix the 2 in apple or pineapple juice and vanilla vp2 and it tastes ok not great but i gained 5 pds off it, granted most of it water but still.

Quote Originally Posted by DaYwAlKr
    dont forget bro you eating to get big not to taste good, if the mix you made had a good effect or worked on you then maybe stay with it for a while, you dont need to load the creatine and should take it x2 a day morning and after work out, protine you should take x3 day morn arvo and after workout too. If you feel it working mixing the two then do it i mix the 2 in apple or pineapple juice and vanilla vp2 and it tastes ok not great but i gained 5 pds off it, granted most of it water but still.
    Oh I know what your talking about bro that's why this is my first time taking creatine in over 2 yrs. I've alway's been the firm believer of eat big get big, no supps but my buddy just got a job there so I figured eh why not try it it's free, but actually I did it pre workout and it really messed with my stomach to the point were I had to b*tch out on squat's and couldn't go 100%...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you should try it AFTER your workout. The high-glycemic sugars are much more beneficial then, rather than before your workout. You could also lower the amount of dextrose you use in the morning, as well. Just some pointers in case you haven't already tried this.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    you see what I'm confused about is how are you suppose to take your creatine post workout when you have to take your pwo shake. taking the creatine right after pwo shake isnt a good idea since you should take it on an empty stomach. am i right on this or not?

LM1332 Guest
    can you drink winny?

Well I switched it up and it's much better, I think the mix with the protein is what was getting to stomach...

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    dextrose should be in PWO shake only with protein. . and creatine if you take it

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    dextrose should be in PWO shake only with protein. . and creatine if you take it
    you should mix the creatine with your PWO shake??

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    you should mix the creatine with your PWO shake??
    yeah toss it in. . wont change the creatine. . wont change the protein/dextrose mix

eacman65 is offline Member
    true true

Thread Information