Mach500 is offline New Member

Wink Put your knowledge to the test, what is an 'ideal' prohormone stack?

Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old here. I've tried a few different things. I've tried creatine, 1-AD, did 'animal' stak before, (protein shakes obviously, still using those.) NO2 (didn't notice anything.) b-12 injections, high calorie shakes, ZMA, and even did a cycle of fina and sustanon , and ended with clomid. (Not doing the roids for a while, think I need to see what I can achieve before going that hard core again, first.)

I want to know guys, what would you consider to be the 'ideal' legal stack for me. If you guys would, shoot me some suggestions, and if you also would, explain to me why that is? I'd like to have some 'logic' behind the combo. I know a lot of you know your stuff, but sometimes you rattle off something, and I'm like, what??? LOL.

I'm a hard gainer, I'm 6'1", pretty lean, have a hard time puttin on mass. I don't do much cardio, stick with low reps, heavy weight.

If you guys could shoot me some suggestions, that would be awesome. I just heard of the M1T (I think) that is a new one on me. Haven't heard of that one.

-Javan
    Last edited by Mach500; 06-18-2004 at 03:10 AM.

LM1332 Guest
    m1t/4ad stack follow up by clomid and if you want nolva to keep bloating off. Why stack it with 4ad it will help you keep your gains and it will help you keep your little soldier up. Another thing is S1+ you dont even have to stack it with anything follow up by clomid. Why not you say because it includes test1 and 4ad in it and it is transdermal. Thats it

Right on...

Sweet, that rocks, but I'm curious about something, I looked up the spray you were talking about the S1+, and it seems like the mg levels are low. I was reading some of the guys on here, talk about like 400 mg of 1-AD, and and the S1+ has like 100 or 150mg of it. I'm assuming the level of test, is low too. Could be wrong. What do you think?

-Javan

qccat is offline Associate Member
    yeah it has lower doses, but that is per 5 sprays. ....most people use about 6 sprays twice a day....giving you about 350 to 400 grams that you are referring to (4 AD)

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ive heard about the m1t/4ad cycle bein realli gd, cant c y the 4-ad is necessary tho, maybe some1 can explain. I havent tried that particular cycle tho, so i cant say how gd it it. I did get some gd gains with 800mg of 1-ad a day and the rec dosage of andro select 4 a month, but this is very expensive, and shuts ur little guys down a fat load.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    m1t isn't a ph, its a steroid . A ph is something that is a prohormone, thus it needs to be converted into an active hormone. M1t is already an active hormone.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    I was reading some of the guys on here, talk about like 400 mg of 1-AD, and and the S1+ has like 100 or 150mg of it.
    yeah it has lower doses, but that is per 5 sprays. ....most people use about 6 sprays twice a day....giving you about 350 to 400 grams that you are referring to (4 AD)
    Well, I think the amounts are lower because it's transdermal and you are able to keep more of the product active. When it's oral, you only benifit from part of the dose.

Question Has anyone else been able to substantiate that?

You might be right about the transdermal thing. I wonder if anyone else can verify that?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    m1t/4ad stack follow up by clomid and if you want nolva to keep bloating off. Why stack it with 4ad it will help you keep your gains and it will help you keep your little soldier up. Another thing is S1+ you dont even have to stack it with anything follow up by clomid. Why not you say because it includes test1 and 4ad in it and it is transdermal. Thats it
    I was a lil confused about the bold part, I get the no stacking thing but do you or dont you have to PCT clomid w/ s1+?

Because s1+ has test1 and 4ad in it, would an m1t/4ad cycle w/ PCT clomid and nolva have the same results as s1+ w/ or w/out clomid PCT? I have never heard of s1+ is it a new product or what?

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    prohormones suck IMO stick to the real stuff

Thread Information