AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Angry anyone try BOLT from SAN??? or myoplex deluxe bars from EAS???

hey bros im thinking of adding it to my cycle hmb is good i got pretty big off it in 2002 havent used it since i used betagen by eas good **** bros well hope to hear from you guys also i like myoplex deluxe bars man there the **** problem is i eat them too often peanut butter and chocoloate are good but well wanna hear what you guys think of these products

eacman65 is offline Member
    Bolt is garbage dont waste your money, never tried those bars

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    if you liked eas betagen try mass action by met-rx...gives you twice the amt. of active ingredients (HMB, Creatine, TMG) for the same price. I just switched to V12 though and i love it. And yes, the myoplex deluxe bars are good....ate them for lunch every day last summer!

birsling is offline Member
    Love Myo Deluxe bars. Some flavors taste kind of dry, but they are overall pretty good. I also love Betagen, haven't used it for a while but was seeing results. Problem with Betagen is it is fu*king expensive. Don't know anything about Bolt

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Periods and commas are you friends, use it! :]

And yes Bolt is trash.

good call INVID, I tried one of the myoplex bars today it wasent bad but my favorite is still the nitro-tech blueberry cheesecake

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    bolt isnt worth the money at all

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    good call INVID, I tried one of the myoplex bars today it wasent bad but my favorite is still the nitro-tech blueberry cheesecake
    How are the other NitroTech flavors? I tried the blueberry cheesecake and didn't like it. Turned me off of the whole brand. I thought they were really dry. I respect your opinion eacman, so what's up with the Nitro bars?

i guess everybody is different, tri-o-plex is good to, i really liked the nitro bars though, oh and by far the worst bar in the world is u-turn, meso-tech bars have always been good to me

oh yeah also try the odessey bars(dont know how to spell exactly) they make a slim advantage bar that actually tastes like a snickers bar i love em

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FromFleshtoSteel
    if you liked eas betagen try mass action by met-rx...gives you twice the amt. of active ingredients (HMB, Creatine, TMG) for the same price. I just switched to V12 though and i love it. And yes, the myoplex deluxe bars are good....ate them for lunch every day last summer!
    yeah, but does mass action taste as good as betagen? i have raspberry betagen and it tastes GREAT...exactly like koolaid, i can't wait to drink it!

what is V12?

v-12 is creatine its overpriced and not worth it

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    v12 is creatine + NO2. i get really good pumps from it. I bought it for 28 a bottle on sale, but I don't think I'd buy it if it were much more than that. I want to try Vitargo CGL instead.

Clockworks: Can't say I've ever tried betagen, but mass action doesn't taste that bad and you are still getting double the ingredients for the price.

Thread Information