DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

New member......questions about M1T

What's up ya'll? I'm new to the group. My first post actually. I was just wondering what ya'll thought about me taking M1T. I'm 18 and I saw on a post that some people don't think an 18 year old should take it. I'm 5'9 and have been for a while, so I figure I'm threw growing as far as height. I play basketball and run alot(I'm starting tomorrow doing cardio on an empty stomach every morning, eating, then working out before I go to work and playin ball every other day). I have already took it for 20 days, got off and took milk thistle during the 15 days I was off, and I'm back on it again on my 9th day. Should I be taking an estrogen blocker? I haven't had any side effects such as those. But if needed, I could take one after I finish these next 20 days. And is this harmful to me? Please hit me back with some advice

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

I have already read that. And it says to take Nolvadex and Clomid. But, I haven't got any side effects by cycling off those 15 days. Should I still take an estrogen blocker and if so, could I take something other than Nolvadex or Clomid as long as it is used as an estrogen blocker? If so, when should I take it?

zOaib is offline VET
    bro while m1t does not convert to estrogen , but after u r off the cycle u will get an estrogen rebound ! ............. and at your age will risk your growth plates fusing .......... so get NOLVADEX pronto ........... i did the cycle and i am glad i am taking nolva and clomid !

nsa
    Yeah dude, this stuff is not something to mess around with. Get your ancilaries in order and run them immediately.

Where can I get Novaldex and how much does it cost? Is it pills?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    pills and liquid. many sources, do your research on the net

I'm researchin on it right now.....what's the average price and how much should I take?

I'm researchin on it right now.....what's the average price and how much should I take? And do I have to take Nolvadex or could I get any anti-estrogen blocker?

zOaib is offline VET
    nolvadex is the only one that does what its supposed to and OTC anti e is not gonna do what its supposed to !

nsa
    Nothing OTC will help you for pct, you need nolvadex and clomid.

I am only taking 10 mg, after taking 5 mg for a week, and only on it 20 days, u sure?

nsa
    i don't understand, run it for 4 weeks.

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    See, I don't mean to be a dick but this is why people suggest an 18 yr old should not use M1T, or anyone for that matter regardless of age if they can't do the research and get everything they need together before they even begin.

It is imperative that you do not half ass taking PCT supps. 5mg of Nolva is pretty well a waste IMO. 10mg ED minimum, 20mg is preferred, I personally run something like this (60mg 3 days, 40mg 4 days, and 20 mg for 1-2 weeks)

It would be much much easier not only for yourself, but for everyone trying to help you if you were to run in 7 day increments instead of this wierd ass 20 on 15 off thing, should just do 21 on and 14 off. I however as well as many others would suggest time on=time off, therefore, having been on for 3 weeks, you should have taken 3 weeks off and then cycled around again, obviously not gonna help this time around but for future reference.

Fpot66

eacman65 is offline Member
    20mg's a day is the minimum for me, i think thats all you need anyways

Thread Information