Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    birsling is offline Member

Starting my M1T cycle

Alright, got the rest of my order today, and starting right now. Thanks to NSA and others for all the great info. Let's see if I can put it to good use. Here's how I am going to do it. Let me know if you think I should modify something:

Cycle (straight out of NSA's post M1t FAQ ):

Wks 1-4: 10mg ED M1T, 400mg ED 4-Derm (Transdermal 4-AD), 1500 ED Hawthorne Berry

PCT 5-8: 40mg down to 20mg Nolva, 300/100/50 Clomid, 1000mg ED Milk Thistle

During PCT: Homemade Cell-Tech ED and liquid clenbuterol

Workout Split:
    Monday: AM Cardio, Chest, Lt. Back
    Tuesday: AM Cardio, Shoulders
    Wed: AM Cardio, Legs
    Thursday: AM Cardio, Back, Vry Lt. Chest (few sets)
    Friday: AM Cardio, Arms
    Saturday: AM Cardio
    Sunday: Off

Questions: Should I be taking the M1T stack above even on off day?

How many calories? I usually seem a little light on the food, going to try and keep the intake high

How does everything look? I have tried to think this through, do the research, and also work within the time limits I have. I hope this works out, and I feel good about it.

I will be posting a bunch of before pics in the next day or two. Thanks!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Looks good. You should take m1t everyday regardless of whether is a workout day or not. You'll be good if you eat anything over 4,000 calories, just eat alot of protein.

****, 4000 calories in going to be tough. How many of those should I try to get through supplementation? High calorie intake is my main setback. That will just give me something to work hard at.

eacman65 is offline Member
    looks good man good luck on your cycle

nsa
    I know its hard to eat alot when on m1t, cuz you lose your apetite while on it. But its worth it.

i was surprised i really havent lost any of mine

Loss of appetite will definitely not help me. Hopefully that is a side I won't see. Well, Just took my second dose today, so I guess I will find out.

Should I be focusing on a certain split. Normally I am around a 40/40/20 (prot./carb/fat). Do I need to up/lower any of those numbers?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Looks good, GL

Thanks Invid. Here is a link to the before pics. From VERY FAT to...

I will post pics in 2 wks, then again 2 wks after that.

nsa
    D@mn dude. You made some great gains, your gonna see great muscle gains from m1t.

yeah those are some incredible pics bro keep up the good work

eacman65/NSA: Thanks guys. I still feel like I have a ways to go. Look at my goals. They are set lofty! I will keep you posted. I have hit the excited stage (I always get that when I expect big things out of a supplement), so my workouts are already more intense!

nsa
    Just remember that the hard work in the gym and good diet will do more for you than any supplement.

so true

Update!!!

Alright, 1 week down, 3 to go. I won't post pics until next Monday, but here is the progress:

Gains: Strength gains are kicking in already. Bench went up tremendously fast (225 1 rep, to 225 6 reps!), pull up strength up tremendously also. Looks also coming fast. Having weighed myself, but have had comments from people around me (and they don't know I am taking anything). Becoming significantly more vascular in chest and shoulders.

Sides: Little or none. A tiny bit lethargic, but nothing to bad. Definitely some pumps in my lower back, but again nothing to speak of. Having significant pain in right shoulder, but think I aggravated a previous rotator problem by overdoing some lifts. Completely unrelated to the M1T.

In conclusion: I LOVE this stuff. Definitely a winner, and my body is responding exactly as asked. I will update next Monday

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome bro keep it up. . .mine starts today and i cant wait. SH!T where the hell is the mail man!!!

nj123 is offline Member
    just thought id post my results too. ive been on m1t for 2 weeks today and its pretty bada*s, strength gains are coming fast but the only thing is that i cant seem to fall asleep at night. I have no other sides except i just cant fall asleep? Anyone else notice anything like that?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Dammit, I cant wait till feb to start my M1T cycle. I want to do Ranger Challenge in fall semester w/ no chem help tho, other than creatine. Birsling, how do you do your doses? One before workout and one at nite?

nsa
    M1t should be taken 12 ours part. You should also try and take it the about same time everyday to maintain an even blood concentration.

I take mine about 10-12 hrs apart. First in the morning, right after my shower (as rec. with a transdermal) and once mid afternoon about 30-45 mins before working out

Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    just thought id post my results too. ive been on m1t for 2 weeks today and its pretty bada*s, strength gains are coming fast but the only thing is that i cant seem to fall asleep at night. I have no other sides except i just cant fall asleep? Anyone else notice anything like that?
    NJ, I have only had that problem once, and it was last night. I think that it was because I took the 4-AD sprays too late at night. I didn't have them with me, and was out with my wife. Maybe try taking your stack earlier, or space your sleep time further from your stack time. I don't know if it will help, but you need to rest to see the gains. Just try little tweaks. Also, diet sometimes plays a part. Cut caffeine (or lower intake), and lower your carb intake prior to going to bed. Both may help.

Sweet thanks guys. I just got back from the gym AandF6969 and all we talked about was his cycle of gear and my m1t cycle and how we cant wait to start.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    oh and niu rotc.. tip on the creatine and the ranger challenge when i was at bud/s it was considered contraband because of the severe cramps u get when u swim distance just something to think about... i never got them pre-bud/s when i was training but apparently creatine had a history there or so i am told...

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    3 weeks into my 1 test program I went into severe depression and lack of motivation and the lethargy was so intense. I could feel some strength go up and it popped me up over a plateau, but ill be ****ed if I run 1 test without actual test again. I think it depleated my natural test somewhat and just took out all my agression and drive. Loss of apetite was kind of nice though, stopped any and all cravings for bad food and helped me to stick to chicken breast barley and vegis for a good time =)
    I think I'm just too sensitive to the depressive side of this product.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    I find that funny you guys are saying you cant sleep...Seince being on m1T I cant seem to get enough sleep....I go to bed at 1:30 am and wake up around 3:00 Pm LOL. Yes I kno thats extream and the thing is i dont even wake up in the middle of the night...So I had a diff experience with it...

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    I find that funny you guys are saying you cant sleep...Seince being on m1T I cant seem to get enough sleep....I go to bed at 1:30 am and wake up around 3:00 Pm LOL. Yes I kno thats extream and the thing is i dont even wake up in the middle of the night...So I had a diff experience with it...
    Were you just M1T, or did you stack? I could see that with just M1T, but 4-AD definitely brings energy levels back

Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    oh and niu rotc.. tip on the creatine and the ranger challenge when i was at bud/s it was considered contraband because of the severe cramps u get when u swim distance just something to think about... i never got them pre-bud/s when i was training but apparently creatine had a history there or so i am told...
    Thanks for the tip. I wont be using any creatine or nuthin during training this whole up coming semester. Ive been bulking for about 3 or 4 months and its time for some major cutting. Im startin my cutting diet on monday and continuing it till at least after ranger challenge. I figured Ill get all the cardio Ill need from 6-7am 5 days a week all first semester.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    The m1t I got was from "legal gear", and it says only to take one a day no more, would it be better to like take before i work out, or would it not matter

nsa
    How many mg are in each cap.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one 10mg

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I'm on day 3 of my M1T cycle & I can't wait to get some of these results you
    guys are getting!!!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Wait till your next bicep work out. The **** gave me the craziest arm pumps.

The pumps are awesome! I get them in my back the most, and love my back workouts. Here is a question: Does anybody know about M1T or 4-AD and increased light sensitivity? I went tanning yesterday, and my back burnt. I rarely, if ever, burn. Might be a coincidence, just wondering.

UPDATE**2 Weeks in and loving it!

Alright, here is week 2. Loving life!

Sides (negative ones): What sides? I am experiencing no negative sides. I feel great. Energy levels are fine. Pumps are good ones, pain has subsided. Only extra sore (probably because I am going extra hard), so I take IB to sleep.

Sides (positive): I can fu*k like a champ. My sex drive is unbelievably high, and my wife says my performance in the sack has never been better!

Gains: I will post a link below to my pics on my other thread. I am not gaining a lot of weight, mainly because I just do not eat enough. I physically am struggling with the intake. I look loads better (everyone says, I still say I have a ways to go), and my strength gains are ridiculous. My bench is up over 250 (from 205), all other lifts are up to (except my squat, which is hampered by a disc injury I suffered in the L5 region a few years back).

Verdict: Awesome! If you work hard, the results are definitely there.

Here is the pic link, let me know what you think.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post1112229

Very nice.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    great progress bro. i on the other hand just ended my cyle last week. whats strange in my case is that i only started seeing strength gains in last week. im on pct and this is where most of my strength gains are being felt. its still going up.

worldknown is offline Banned
    you are looking hella thick man, best of luck bro and keep us updated on your strength gains!!!

Final few days before PCT

Well, here is my week 4 update. Pics to come probably Wednesday.

Gains: Strength is still going. Stronger than I have ever been. Bench is up over 70lbs from start! Size is WAY up, and people are noticing. Which always makes you feel good. As I have said before, I didn't expect much weight gain, since my bulking diet is not in order. I don't have the caloric intake I need to have. But I couldn't be happier. I am looking bigger, feeling better, and strong as an OX.

Sides (negative): NONE, or not much! I guess I am a little lethargic, but I don't think that it is much worse than normally busting my as* day in day out working out. My sack is a little shrunken, probably hypertrophy.

Sides (positive): I am even more of an animal in the sack (according to my wife). I have experienced growth where I didn't expect it, if you know what I mean. BTW, both of the positive sides are reported by my wife, who is very confused because she doesn't know I am taking anything. It is sort of a blind study

Verdict (so far): Love it ! Sides are null, gains are great, I just hope I can keep it through PCT. I will keep posting to update. More pics to be up soon!

I was wondering if you told your wife you were on supps or not, guess that answers that. I need to find a chick at northern when I go back to test the same sexperiment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information