LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

M1T and lower back pain

Well guys..... I don't know if I can tough it out anymore. I had bought a couple bottles of M1T and figured I might as well give em a shot since I already paid for them. Anyways, after less than a week of taking them my lower back is so sore..... I can't take the lower back pumps anymore. Just bending over is a challenge.... doing morning cardio is a painful experience. I think I am going to stop taking it, plus I have retained quite a bit of water on it. Anyone else have problems like these from M1T?? I think i am going to quit today, does anyone think I still need a PCT for taking it less than a week? I have all my stuff on hand, Tribulus, Nolva, Clomid & 6-OXO. I might take the Trib & 6-OXO since i don't want to waste my nolva & clomid on this as it only lasted a week if that. Do you guys think this will be ok? If I start to feel my nips getting itchy etc I will start on the nolva immediately.

<<LMO>>

Fame is offline Junior Member
    I hated the lower back pumps as well...makes it not worth it for me to finish the bottle/do another cycle...

I know people had recommending eating a banana pre workout, for the potass., and it would it help w/ the 'cramps'....i didnt try it though

the lethargy also killed me

Just running it for a week, i dont think you will have a problem w/ ur pct

birsling is offline Member
    How much water are you drinking? Everybody I talk to says you have to be heavy on the water intake. I have heard as much as 2 gal/day. That may help. I just started my cycle today so I wouldn't know, but trying to give you some ideas.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I never cramped from m1t, it gives you wicked pumps though. You should always drink at least a gallon of water a day regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I never cramped from m1t, it gives you wicked pumps though. You should always drink at least a gallon of water a day regardless.

I have been drinking 2 gallons a day and taking cranberry extract & hawthorn berry extract. My lower back is just insanely sore, I get a pump just from bending over to pick somethign up. I think I am going to have to discontinue the use, I can barely make it through my session of morning cardio

And yes the pumps are sick.... my bicep felt like it was going to explode last week hah

<<LMO>>

eacman65 is offline Member
    i dont get any cramps at all, im in my 9th day and have seen a little water retention, my strength gains are crazy though i love the stuff

Ttt

<<lmo>>

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I have been drinking 2 gallons a day and taking cranberry extract & hawthorn berry extract. My lower back is just insanely sore, I get a pump just from bending over to pick somethign up. I think I am going to have to discontinue the use, I can barely make it through my session of morning cardio

And yes the pumps are sick.... my bicep felt like it was going to explode last week hah

<<LMO>>
    im lucky i never had that problem. i felt something in my lower back but i wouldnt call it sore. defintely lucky for me.

Darkness is offline Member
    I had some lower back pain that ended up being kidney infection, dunno if it was from M1T or anyother crap I took but I drank a galof cramberry juice in 2 days and it went away.
    Lethargy only afected me on the 1st week, after that I got used to it and dont have teh synthoms anymore.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    I had some lower back pain that ended up being kidney infection, dunno if it was from M1T or anyother crap I took but I drank a galof cramberry juice in 2 days and it went away.
    Lethargy only afected me on the 1st week, after that I got used to it and dont have teh synthoms anymore.

im exactly three weeks and the lethargy doesnt even bother me, lower back weird feeling is there but negligible. and its only today that my strength started to explode!

nsa
    The kidney problems aren't from m1t if anything you would have liver problems, maybe creatine and not enough water...

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    Heh, I complained of this very thing in a thread at the beginning of the month. Can't say I didn't warn ya In all seriousness though, it's a pain, isn't it? I couldn't walk for more than a few minutes, ANYWHERE, without my lower back flaring up.

Next time around I'm going to try some anti-cramping things and see if anything works. I'll report if anything does. I'm not suspecting much success though.

Good news is, it will stop about a week after you stop taking it.

nsa
    Taurine and potassium are good for stopping cramps, but its a pump not cramps.

Fame is offline Junior Member
    I wonder what the cause of it....when u 'crack' your back, that cracking is actually the release of gas, or nitrogen from the vertabre right? And that 'pressure' of that gas is what causes most back pain isnt it? is there any relation between m1t and increased nitrogen by product on the body? Or is more of a muscle spasm?..even that is usually caused by a swealing of a vetebre/joint, isnt it? Im not a doctor/scientist, just curious if that is the cause of the pain or if its something different? I know i went up a lot in weight, and wasnt sure if that was it at all?

nsa
    I've been trying to find out if m1t causes more nitrogen in the body or not for a while now, haven't found out anything on it. But like d-bol does it will increase pumps alot and especially in the lower back.

eacman65 is offline Member
    taurine does wonders

nsa
    For cramps. But these are not cramps, they are intense pumps.

rebo is offline New Member
    in my second week of m1t,lethargy was gone on my 4th day first week,my dose is pretty low at 15mg a day.I spread the 5 mg out 3 times a day,so far no cramps just good pumps.I only am taking multi vitamins,plus i eat banannas and other fruits every day.Hear alot of people talkin about they cant do cardio etc while on m1t.So far hasnt been a problem for me but my dose is still low.I will be uping to 20 mg in few days,ill see how the sides are to determine if ill up again or not.I also drink atleast a gallon of water a day(have for yrs).Im looking at running m1t for 3 possibly 4 weeks total then pct.This is more of a test cycle for me just to get better idea how ill do on it. So far only gained few lbs which is ok for me,im just trying to get threw few sticking points on my lifts(been kinda stalled for a month now). Im 6ft 185lb pretty lean, Any advice is more than welcome . thanks

Thread Information