DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

M1T and NO CLOMID OR NOLVADEX

I'm takin M1t.....I took it for 20 days the first time, cycled off 15, and now I'm doin 20 more days to finish off this bottle. For the first 7 days, I take 5 mg, then 10 for the rest. I didn't do any PCT when I cycled off 15 days and don't plan on using PCT when I end this cycle. The most PCT I will do is get some Tribulus or something OTC. What do you recommend that is OTC? And why do you say I need PCT when I'm only takin 10 mg for 13 days after 5 mg? I talked a roid dealer and he said that only 10mg for 13 days is not enough to need PCT. M1T is a form of testosterone right? And it does not aromatize...so why would I need PCT? If you recommend NOTHING but PCT, then how much Nolvadex or Clomid do you recommend. Tell me how much I should do...cuz I believe that if everybody is talking about I need PCT for an amount that small then I am going to be through with it after this bottle is finished. Because if I am taking something that I need to take PCT coming off, then I mise well take steroids since I have knowledge in them right? And I don't want to do that. Holla back at me

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    taken from NSA'S mit faq. you should read it.
    PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    I read it, and he had posted that for people taking it for 4 weeks and taking like 20 mg a day......I am taking 5 mg for a week, then 10 mg for 13 days like it says. What are the signs of estrogen build-up and if I'm not gonna take PCT, should I just discontinue use now?

Fame is offline Junior Member
    Is this a serious question?

sigh....you're right, the m1t doesnt convert to estrogen...you 'probrobly' dont have to worry about gyno...

You want to run atleast Clomid for PCT so you dont lose all your gains. You know what M1t is/does right? And that your body is still going to 'shut down' its natural test production during the cycle. How long is it going to take your body naturally to get its test level back up to 'normal'? You do know that Clomid helps w/ this process, right? So instead of waiting 3 weeks for your normal test levels to try and come back and losing most of your gains, you would think you would want to run something that would help those levels rise faster and keep as much of the gains as possible...

But if you ARE only trying to get big for those 13 days, then losing it, you prob dont need any PCT....::gulp::

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    m1t doesnt convert to estrogen, your right. it when you come off of the m1t you have to worrie about estrogen 'rebound'. this is why you use Nolvadex .

when your body shuts down its natural test its shut down weather its for a week or four weeks its shut down. you want to bring your test levels back to normal as quick as possible to keep most of your gains. this is why you use clomid.

It takes your body longer than 3 weeks to recover its natural test levels or else you would not need to run PCT for 3 weeks.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Honestly if you don't want to run pct you shouldn't run m1t. And i wrote that for 4 week cycles of 10 mg's not 20 mg's. It might actually set you back to use m1t and not do pct. Your low test levels at the end of the cycle may actually take away some of the muscle you had even before you took m1t.M1t is not a form of testosterone , its 1-test. You need to do alot more research before you take anything.

eacman65 is offline Member
    PCT is a must do not waste your time with the m1t if you are not smart enough to run the pct!

Thread Information