gettintheir is offline New Member

Which one to take?

K I couldnt decide whether to put this in the steroid or the supplement section, but here it is, I have a guy that suggested taking 400 mg/wk of sust instead of taking cell-tech and nitro-tech. Im afraid this will be to low of a dosage and not get as much compared to the gains id get from cell-tech. Any suggestions?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    What are you stats?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by gettintheir
    K I couldnt decide whether to put this in the steroid or the supplement section, but here it is, I have a guy that suggested taking 400 mg/wk of sust instead of taking cell-tech and nitro-tech. Im afraid this will be to low of a dosage and not get as much compared to the gains id get from cell-tech. Any suggestions?
    \

are you serious? anyway it is not wise to do a sust alone cycle and obviously you dont know enough to try gear. my suggestion, your better of taking cell-tech, while on cell tech take the time to properly research on steroids and when your done with the cell tech and done your research properly, you will be glad you dint do the sustanon alone cycle. just my .02

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by gettintheir
    Dam bro...AS is in no way, shape, or form a replacement for a supplement...
    Stats?? Obviously you have never done AS, so....I would not suggest Sust for a newbie...
    I suggest, if you are gonna do AS at all( ), that you do a Test Enth only cycle, at 500mg/week...
    Make sure to research your PCT, and diet like crazy!!
    Not flaming, but you have a lot of learning to do...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    first off, you should run a single test, not sust. try test e. and you can do better than cell-tech and nitro-tech. Make your own cell-tech and try all the whey for protein.

lol yer right i dont know a whole lot, being the reason for being a newbie member, i dont think i will to the AS, cuz yer right i dont know alot about it, i know some just not much obviously, stats are 6' 215, i guess thats what you wanted, dont know my body fat, fairly low. And just curiuos why is it not good to do sust alone?, thanks for all yer info

eacman65 is offline Member
    i agree with nsa on this one

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Im gonna go ahead and say you should not touch AAS without being of good knowledge of them. Would you take any drugs that you don't know about, let alone inject them?

You all are right, thanks

eggplant is offline Member
    yea..AAS is dangerous if you do not know much about them..i am clean and have trained for 4 years..and i still got great results..but AAS will come in when i hit my natural peak..

Thread Information