Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

water weight M1T

just finished M1t 2 weeker stacked with 1 test got 13 pounds alot of water also

am continuing at 600 mgs of 1 test for five more weeks.

is there any way to get rid of this water now or should I just wait until pct?

Is it a guarantee to lose water pct or is it a good idea to buy something like taraxatone?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You will lose water weight during pct, nolvadex will help get rid of excess water. No need for diuretics. I bet the water weight is less than you think. I only gained 2 pounds or so of water during my cycle.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I am only 1 week into my M1T cycle and I have put on enormous ammounts of water weight. I decided today was my last day, I can't take the water weight. I have even been watching sodium and drinking 2+ gallons of water a day and it isn't helping a bit. No more M1t for me.

I am sure yours will go away during PCT

<<LMO>>

nsa
    Are you serious lean?? I didn't gain much water weight at all...

Yea I have gained a **** load of water weight.... not liking it at all especially after my cheat day. I usually put on like 5-8 pounds of water and it goes away after a couple days. On the M1T I have kept almost all the water weight I gained.... I feel bloated as hell even eating clean and doing cardio + 2 gallons of water ED. I am done, I am just going to quit today and use Trib & 6-oxo for a week just to be safe. I have nolva & clomid but I don't want ot waste it on a week of M1T use. I don't think I will have a problem, but I do have nolva on hand in case I do

<<LMO>>

nsa
    sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    sorry to hear that.

It sucks too.... I love the strength gains I got in a short time. O well I am better off anyway

<<LMO>>

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I know what you mean im bloated as all hell started at 157 holding around 170

peaked at 174 today in am but went away in the pm so im getin more **** water

funny thing is its all in the **** gut and i probably jumped up some bodyfat.

started around 8-9 percent am probably like 11 or 12 now new gym dont have digi bf tester though.

Hey lean let me know whats up after pct and your water situation.

Darkness is offline Member
    I gained only 8 pounds on M1T/4-AD stack, lost 2% BF and no water retention whatsoever cause I didnt drink enough water at all, less than a gal per day and sometimes less than 1qt on non workout days.

eacman65 is offline Member
    i have only seen little water retention maybe like 2-3 pounds worth, i love this stuff the strength gains are awesome

Thread Information