Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

a little help plz

Whats up.. i need some help if yall dont mind.. i got a good work routine goin for about 2 months now. and wanted to start using some supplements.. it would realy help me if u could help me find some thing good for me im.. looking to burn fat and build muscle.. and i was just at the nearby GNC and the workerts there were just being asshole and no help.. ... I was looking in to taking some sort of protein and a vitamins.. but am lost on what to take there are soo much stuff out there... ...

ptbyjason Guest
    Ok, you are 18, 6' 2", and 285, right? Have you ever taken anything? Creatine, protein powder, etc.......?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Protein powder and glutamine powder. See how that works and then think about creatine, BCAA, and Xenadrine. Build muscle first, then cut fat.

Mr.En4cer is offline New Member
    ya im 6'2 275lbs now and now i have not taken any supplements ever...

ptbyjason Guest
    Well glutamine is definitely a good start, just like Excess said. I wouldn't see a problem with you starting amino acids (BCAA) yet. Definitely get on some protein of some type. You can start on the creatine after you start hitting sticking points (not making any more success with your current suplements). When you decide to get cut down, get on a fatburner like Xendarine. I think Excess covered you with his response. As far as particular brands on all of this. That's a tough one. I use optimum nutrition on everything because it is cheaper. But I am sure if you do a search for each of the products on this board you will find other recommendations as well.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    eat big to get big, don't rely on supplements to make you grow but a protein powder is essential, also might want to look into some bcaa's and a good multivitiman. Careful with gnc you can find some good deals there but 99% of their products are sold at (retail) price. If you don't need supplements too quickly then order them online. Hope this helps, Take care everyone

solid90062 is offline Member
    Glutamine, Protein, and Creatine are the essentials for mass...If you want to lean out, then jump on the Xenadrine.

Thread Information