THA GONZ is offline Associate Member

M1T and ......??

Wanted some input on a m1t 4 ad stack. You guys think I should go with 4 Derm by dermabolics or 4-AD-Drol by ASR.

Obviously 4Derm is a transdermal and has 200mg per serving and has 30 servings per bottle @ $20 each or 4 for $80. So if I used 400mg a day, 1 bottle would last 15 days.

4-AD-Drol is a capsule w/ 300mg per cap and comes with 60 caps per bottle @ $29 each or 4 for $80. so if I used 1200mg per day it would last me 15 days per bottle.

Which would be better basicly transdermal or capsule. Pro's and Con's of each.

They are about the same price and I plan on buying 4 of either for future use, and I figure the capsule will last longer thats why I am leaning towards those but if I'm going to get better results with a transdermal than I'll go with that.

Thanks

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    transdermal would be better since your already running an oral (m1t) ever heard the sayin "dont do an oral only cycle" well I don't really feel like explaining it..... just trust me. So if I were you I would go with 4derm.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    4-ad is not something you want to take orally, either it gets chewed up in your gi tract or, if methylated, is hepatoxic, especially if your running m1t with it. Stick with the double dose of 4-derm, that is what i do and it works great.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    thats what I'll do thanks guys

Thread Information