Quake is offline Member

Question Cheap protein powder in the UK????

Have contacted All Sports and asked for prices on shipping whey to the UK (because their prices are so good! Not sure if I should say the next bit....) Have been told by them that they do not ship overseas due to fraud. This leaves me with a question, and at the suggestion of Brian of All Sports I am going to ask it.

Does anyone know of a cheap source of protein here in the UK? At present I am paying £35 (sterling) for an 11lb tub of carb + protein powder it is nutrisport, and while this is not the finest protein powder in the world, it does a fairly good job, and the shakes it makes taste good (which is always a bonus). If anyone knows if I can beat this price through mail order please let me know either through a post on this thread or private message, I don't mind. Your help will be much appreciated. (Please remember this is for mail order in the UK)

Thankyou!

Quake is offline Member
    Bump

Quake is offline Member
    Bump

Quake is offline Member
    Wow! If I've ever known there to be gap in the market, this would be it!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Jesus calm down its 8 AM. And no I dont know any carriers, most of them ship to Canada and USA only =/ I would just go with what you have over there.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Bouncer, suppshop.co.uk isn't too bad, i know the guy that runs it...good value compared to lots, but

for whey i use sports-nutrition, works out to be the cheapest so far (in the uk anyway)
    http://www.sports-nutrition.net/

Quake is offline Member
    Thanks map. I'll get some money together and make a bulk order, maybe he'll do it a little cheaper again then.

Thread Information