Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Help!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm through wit my MIT cycle, I'm bout order some Clomid....how long should I take it for. And, what should I take next? I'm wanting to gain strength while toning up....I only want lean muscle. What do you suggest I take that is not steroids . I thought about taking some more Boldione, but I'm sure ya'll would suggest PCT after that. What can I take that has to do with raising test levels and will not need PCT? Or is there no such thing....I also thought about taking some NO2 along with a fat burner. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND I TAKE? I am 5'9, 177 lbs. I am trying to take in around 225g of protein, plenty of water, and eat low-fat. I need carbs cuz I'm gonna start back doing cardio on an empty stomach and I work 8 hours a day. I think I am gonna try some AM/PM protein, what else do you suggest? THANK YOU

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Never take anything anaboli/androgenic without having pct in place when you start taking it. I would advise you not to touch anything until you research some more and realize how important pct is... BTW NO2 is crap and is just a waste of money.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    NO2 is a waste of money. NO2 and a fat burner is being an idiot. They do different things and will end up contradicting eachother. About the PCT, I gotta go with nsa, he knows his stuff, I suggest you listen to him.

eacman65 is offline Member
    always have your pct in order before starting your cycle, yes invid is right NO2 is garbage dont waste your time it sucks waste of hard earned money

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    You all could speak alot easier without throwing the smart comments in. I'm asking for advise, not to be ripped apart. For one thing, a dealer I know that works in labs and has done much more research than you could imagine told me not to take any PCT after M1T which is why I kept questioning it. He can't get Clomid for over a week....should I get some 6-oxo or just wait it out, then take the Clomid? And after you told me NO2 was BS, I still didn't get a reply on what I should take. I know NO2 gave me good pumps. I still need an answer on what to take and how long to take Clomid?????????

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    You all could speak alot easier without throwing the smart comments in. I'm asking for advise, not to be ripped apart. For one thing, a dealer I know that works in labs and has done much more research than you could imagine told me not to take any PCT after M1T which is why I kept questioning it. He can't get Clomid for over a week....should I get some 6-oxo or just wait it out, then take the Clomid? And after you told me NO2 was BS, I still didn't get a reply on what I should take. I know NO2 gave me good pumps. I still need an answer on what to take and how long to take Clomid?????????

haha welcome to AR, get used to it man....i know

Thread Information