Proz is offline New Member

4-ad (4-derm) compared to s1+ ....any info?

Hey any of you guys got any info for me.... Its gonna be my first cycle and well although i have already got a load of U labs M1T i have read in a few places that your best starting off, and get good results from something like S1+.

I have also been searching the forums for months and i am really disapointed by my state of confusion with the PCT of M1T. I can`t get hold of clomid or nov at present even though some people are saying you don`t need it for M1T however my many searches suggests you do........

SO basically just till i can get hold of some clomid and nov i was thinking of going for a lighter less potent PS. The main 2 i have come across are 4-derm and another massive one which people have advised is S1+ . Anyone know anything about these products, i know i can buy them both so i have no probs there. I hear you can get good gains from S1+ on a first cycle with big gains. Alos anyone with info on the PCT of these products surely not nov and clomid....... 6-oxo or something more readily available and less potent do?!!

Proz

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    DONT TOUCH YOUR M1T!!!!!!!! If you dont have nolva and clomid, dont even look at it. 6-oxo is waaay not powerful enough for pct of m1t. Why cant you get nolva n clomid?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah I forgot about the orig question. If youre talkin about 4derm and S1+ from dermabolics off of 1fast400.com, theyre basically the same thing. S1+ is $12 more so it must have sumthin that 4derm doesnt have or its just newer. The effects and the "who should use it" was the same for both. Im getting 4derm for my m1t cycle, 2 bottles of it if you use the dosage from nsa's faq.

Proz is offline New Member
    BUMP...i sent a similar post in m1t faq but i wanna know more about the S1+....i have both s1+ and 4-derm . I can get clomid and nolv now but i still wanna know for a first cycle could i try s1+ on its own or just wait and stack it with my m1t ?

If i was just to go for a mild s1+ cycle what would the cycle look like?

LM1332 Guest
    4derms is 4ad only at 5 spays(200mg)
    and S1+ is 1test(100mg) and 4 ad(150)

So S1+ is better and people see greater results and not whole a lot of bloating as oppose to M1T

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Are you saying that people get better results from s1+ than m1t/4-ad?

Thread Information