DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Which stack do you recommend?

I'm 18, and I'm sure u all are gonna say I don't need prohoromones. But, as u all know, I've took M1T and now I'm on an estrogen blocker for a couple of weeks cuz my cycle was bout 15 days. After this PCT, do you think I should take T-bomb and Clen or should I take Stenandiol 3.0?(it's a 3-stage mass hardening system, if u haven't heard of it, I will tell u what it contains). I was doing the T-bomb cuz a worker at GNC took it, who's a friend of mine and said he had no side effects and took no PCT. He said he gained mass and strength.....and the Clen supposedly will help with strength and burn fat. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    First of all, dont get into t-bomb, its a waste of money imo. If you want to do a ph cycle I suggest m1t and 4-ad. Look at the prohormone FAQ and nsa's M1T faq thread. They should be bumped up. Also look at the clen handbook in the educational forum. I wouldnt take clen to get big. It's mostly used to burn fat.

Sorry about the faq typo, mistake
    Last edited by invid; 06-28-2004 at 02:09 PM.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    nsa's M1T fag thread

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    it was just a simple typo

no big deal , Invid we knew what you ment

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Your name may be daddy but you're just a child, you are too young... Your only going to screw up your endocrine system. Your test levels are high enough as it is right now. All you need to do to make gains is train hard and eat big. If you have to supplement to make gains chances are your not going to retain them after you stop using that particular supplement, cuz either your diet or training is off. Get your diet and training in check and you will see gains. All your going to do by using ph/ps or real gear is screw up your endocrine system.
    Last edited by nsa; 06-28-2004 at 08:07 AM.

NSA, u can't do nutin without saying something smart.....where I'm from we try to help people, not get smart with them. If you get smart, u get ya head busted, but do what u do. I'm trying to burn fat, and gain strength. Does Clen not help that? Maybe you should read up more on Clen, cuz it says it will do those things. I STILL DIDN'T GET A REPLY ON STENANDIOL?????????????????????????????? I'M ALSO NOT SAYING I HAVE TO HAVE PROHOROMONES, I AM DOING THE ESTROGEN BLOCKER CUZ I WAS TOLD BY EVERYBODY TO TAKE ONE TO KEEP MY GAINS, AFTER THAT I CAN BE THROUGH WITH IT AND JUST USE CLEN BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERED, BUT NOT REALLY A STEROID , I'M JUST ASKING WHAT'S BEST
    Last edited by DaddySherles; 06-28-2004 at 12:20 PM.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    He is trying to help you and yes clen can burn fat and help with strength gains but you can achieve this with a good diet and sensible training.At your age you got all the fuel you need trust me.

nsa
    I know a good deal about clen . And i know a good amount about ph/ps. You should not be using ph/ps/AAS. Anyone can talk sh!t over a computer, but anyone who does is just a coward.

NSA, if I was talkin ****, I'd just let u know, u seem to know everything, well then be mature about it and say it without being smart about it. So you all don't think I should take Clen (which is considered, but NOT a steroid )? You think I should just stick with a good diet and restore my test levels back from the M1T with the estrogen blocker and stop the PH's from there? What about creatine and glutamine? I thought about taking some clen, creatine, and glutamine along with my diet. Thought I don't know if Clen with Creatine would be a good idea, seems like I'd be cancellin myself out

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with nsa. Save your money, work hard and smart for the next few years, then with all the money you save from ph and clen you can run a real cycle.

btw - you will not get strong by taking lots of clen. its strength gains are minimal at best.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah drop the clen and the ph alltogether. get your protein, gluatamine is good (at least I like it) and creatine is cool too. but it is a very mature decision to avoid AAS (and PH for that matter) for now.

eacman65 is offline Member
    i totally agree, the stenandiol is a waste of money by the way, dont waste your time on it, take the clen if you want to burn fat, if you are cutting then your strength will usually drop thats just how it works

nsa
    My suggestion would be to use clen /eca split and just eat alot. The reason for the lost of muscle and strength during cutting is people aren't eating enough to maintain muscle mass. Use the clen/eca to burn fat and eat alot and the clen will balance the food you eat so you won't get fat, but if you want to get strong you need to eat big.

yeah true, every time i have cut i have lost strength, but when i cut, i cut a lot of carbs out

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    NSA, if I was talkin ****, I'd just let u know, u seem to know everything, well then be mature about it and say it without being smart about it. So you all don't think I should take Clen(which is considered, but NOT a steroid)? You think I should just stick with a good diet and restore my test levels back from the M1T with the estrogen blocker and stop the PH's from there? What about creatine and glutamine? I thought about taking some clen, creatine, and glutamine along with my diet. Thought I don't know if Clen with Creatine would be a good idea, seems like I'd be cancellin myself out
    Clen and creatine don't cancel eachother out, its caffeine and creatine that cancel eachother out. Just make sure you drink at least 1.5 a day while taking both of those together.

OK, so go wit the Clen 2 weeks on, then ECA during my 2 weeks off of Clen. What do I do about the caffeine and creatine canceling each other out during that time? I will make sure to drink my water, everything be ok? And take the glutamine? How many calories should I be eating, I weight 176 lbs.....So how many calories, grams of protein, and grams of fat do you recommend for me to burn fat, but keeping gaining strength? Also, how many grams of glutamine and creatine should I be taking and when do you recommend I take those?(I know, basic questions but I'm asking for specifics for myself)

take your diet to the diet forum, you should have 4000 calories a day and 1,5 grams of protein per pound of your weight

nsa
    Don't take creatine while using eca.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Is it safe to take clen and creatine nsa?

So, do clen and creatine 2 weeks, then off of clen and creatine while on the ECA. What about the glutamine? OK to take with ECA? And what kind of creatine do you think is best? I have been told by Purely Natural(a store in town) that Cell-Tech is best, while at GNC I've been told creatine is creatine, take the cheapest form, 5 g before workout and 5g after. So, what's up?

nsa
    Yes, it is. Im doing it right now.

nsa
    You shouldn't need to supplement with glutamine, your protein shake should have more than enough glutamine in it. Trac creatine is the best IMO, but if you want cell-tech my suggestion is to buy the ingredients and make your own instead of paying 3 times as much for the muscletech version.

Grappler_Mike is offline New Member
    Hmm I drink like 3 cups of coffee every morning and take creatine post workouts,that bad?

nsa
    Its not bad for you, it just nullifies the effects of creatine.

Grappler_Mike is offline New Member
    Wow,thanks for the info,no more coffee.

wow i didnt know that

nsa
    I believe it is also covered in the bad supplement combo thread.

Thread Information