Thread: andro?????

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

andro?????

Hi, im 18 and dont want to take steroids ...i dont take any supplements but protein and creatine....i just wanted to know if the andro stuff works and if it does work with is the best thankx

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    the only andro i have ever used that worked was AST's 19-nor 250...everything else ive tried is shit=\

solid-d is offline Member
    I tryed EAS Andro6, seemed to work. and tryed some nor andro too, that seemed to work. But as I hear now, by other brothers, is that its 'side effects in a bottle'..Id just up your protein and callorie intake, and get some CELL TECK creatine. I just took some of it and made NICE gains, take a look at my thread

beenie is offline Senior Member

Re: andro?????

Originally posted by heytheresmoker
    Hi, im 18 and dont want to take steroids...i dont take any supplements but protein and creatine....i just wanted to know if the andro stuff works and if it does work with is the best thankx
    Didn't work for me.

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    im only 19 do u think i should just do a low dose cycle...the reason im saying this is i have been working out very hard for the last 3 months and only gained around 8lbs...i eat 6 or 7 meals a day and take in a lot of protein...im doing everything i can and its just not working out the way i want it to....i follow the Arnold Encyclopedia and do the exercise he has for beginners...do u think the roids are a good thing to do if so whats a good LOW dose cycle...if not what can i change...thankx

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by heytheresmoker
    im only 19 do u think i should just do a low dose cycle...the reason im saying this is i have been working out very hard for the last 3 months and only gained around 8lbs...i eat 6 or 7 meals a day and take in a lot of protein...im doing everything i can and its just not working out the way i want it to....i follow the Arnold Encyclopedia and do the exercise he has for beginners...do u think the roids are a good thing to do if so whats a good LOW dose cycle...if not what can i change...thankx
    You gained 8 lbs in 3 months. That's incredible! At the rate you are going you will have put on 30 by the end of the year. Doesn't sound like you need to juice to me.

You can read all of the threads on here about the evils of AS at a young age. They are probably not a great thing later either. But at 19 your test levels are already high as evidenced by your success. If I were you I would continue doing exactly what you are doing. Most guys would kill for an 8lb gain in 3 mos.

Thread Information